The Mortal Instruments Fans discussion

Games/Quizzes > Character Quiz ULTIMATE

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) cool!

message 2: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) Magnus
You are Magnus Bane -- a magical person who doesn't let what others think dissuade you from giving your different opinions. You are free with your affections, and that's a good thing because love makes the world go round. However -- your affectionate ways could be conceived as fickleness to the one you truly love, so be clear on the fact that he/she is the ONLY one for you.

that's a first, i still think i'm more of an Alec.

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) Sebastian
You are Sebastian -- duplicitous of manner and deed. While you are often forthright with your opinions, you are not always correct in how you perceive others and their actions. You may be looking for ulterior motives when they don't really exist. Also, be kinder to yourself and others. There aren't always enemies -- and you YOURSELF don't have to be the enemy. Try to be the hero instead.

message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) apparently im a Alec/Sebastian mix. they r nothing a like!

message 5: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) lolz, evil and shy...............

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) and funny from both sides XD

message 7: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) now that i think about it, i kinda am a mixture of both Alec/Magnus, but more on Alec's side.

message 8: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) colz they r both awesome

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I got Isabelle.
I am not Isabelle, haha.
And I got different people on all ones. Weird.

message 10: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) lolo

message 11: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn | 34 comments I got...
Clary

You are Clary Fray -- a heroine who knows right and wrong and sticks to her belief. You often struggle with the world's view of things, but you don't let that stop you in expressing yourself. You're sensitive at times, but make sure not to let people take advantage of your emotions. Just be careful of whom you trust.

message 12: by Amelle, The Shadowhunter (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 292 comments Mod
I got
Clary
You are Clary Fray -- a heroine who knows right and wrong and sticks to her belief. You often struggle with the world's view of things, but you don't let that stop you in expressing yourself. You're sensitive at times, but make sure not to let people take advantage of your emotions. Just be careful of whom you trust.

That means i get to have Jace yay i know you other people are jelouse

message 13: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) no fair, i lose my hand and die. nd im a guy!

message 14: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) well i got Alec which means i'm with the awesome Magnus :), or in one case the other way around (which is equally good)

message 15: by Amelle, The Shadowhunter (new)

I STILL GET JACE
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

message 16: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) haha you make me laugh :) it's cute how much you love Jace :P

message 17: by Amelle, The Shadowhunter (new)

You should see my myspace
then you might get a better idea

message 18: by Amelle, The Shadowhunter (new)

Brianna wrote: "no fair, i lose my hand and die. nd im a guy!"

hey could be worse you could be a guy then lose something.......else

message 19: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) lmfao

message 20: by Anu (new)

Anu Harchu (anuharchu) I got Isabelle again. Cool.

Isabelle

You are Isabelle Lightwood -- you are assertive and often flirtatious. Be careful not to be overbearing with your opinions and attentions, though, since you can be intimidating to others. Mind your powers, but don't restrain yourself TOO much.

message 21: by Camille (new)

Camille Cheng (camillecheng) | 4 comments I got JACE

You are Jace Wayland -- a person who finds yourself constantly at odds with the world. You are certain of your opinions and argue with those whom you believe are wrong. You are practically a born rebel -- always ready for a fight when there is not always one for you to win. Don't get down if you happen to lose once or twice. Often the best lessons are achieved when we have the wounds and losses to show for our learning.

message 22: by Kehler (new)

Kehler (setter1424) | 41 comments Jace, duh!!! Love him!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Clary Fray

message 24: by Tiko (new)

Tiko (tikot) | 3 comments ta da da daaaaaaa... im Clary...
but im not... xD

message 25: by Adam (new)

Adam I've gotten Alec three out of four times I've done a quiz like this. The other time it was Clary. Which is just like me Claryish Alec. *sigh*

message 26: by Ashely (new)

Ashely Garretson (Pandas3) | 1 comments I am happy with what i got. I do feel like a Clary.
Clary

message 27: by Grace (new)

Grace (ladygagabee4) | 1 comments YIPPE! I GOT JACE :))))))) LOL

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 1 comments I got Clary but it is scientifically proven that I am more of a Simon

message 29: by Aran (new)

Aran (aranjournal) Well, after a couple (maybe more…) quizzes about "Which Mortal Instruments characters would suit you best" I can asure that Alec is the one who’s been popping into my screen. We’re both shy, a bit antisocial (let’s be honest) and we value family and will always be there for any need.

Maybe that is why I like Magnus that much… who knows.