Team Vampire!! discussion

Favorite Movies > Twilight

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
OF COURSE I LIKE THIS MOVIE AT FIRST I WAS ONE OF THE ONES THAT WAS LIKE WHATS THE BIG DEAL BUT AFTER I FINISHED THE SERIES I LOVED IT. OFCOURSE EVERYONE WAS LIKE " THE ACTING SUCKS" BUT IF PEOPLE KNEW HOW BELLA ACTED IN THE BOOK THEN THEY WOULD UNDERSTAND THE ACTING WASNT BAD BUT IT WAS HOW THE ACTUAL CHARACTER ACTED. I KNOW THE QUALITY WASNT AS GOOD BUT THE FUNDING WASNT PROVIDED FOR THE MOVIE SO I THINK THEY DID GOOD WITH WHAT THEY HAD TO WORK WITH!

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Haha, sorry girls, but I'm afraid I'm one of those people you're talking about! I didn't like the movie, the cast or the acting, but then again I've never found a book to movie adaptation that I liked. I'm not saying I hate Kristen Stewart or that she's a bad actress because I've seen her in other movies that were good, I just didn't think she did that great a job as Bella.
If it's any consolation, then I think New Moon was slightly better! :D

message 3: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I think new moon was better too. And you are allowed to have your opinion we all are. I just hope Eclipse is even better.

message 4: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

ANGELA YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT. DONT GET ME WRONG I DO LIKE THE MOVIE, BUT THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT I FELT LIKE THEY WERE SKIPING AROUND AND THAT THERE WAS ALOT MISSING, BUT THEN I TOLD MYSELF THAT THERE WAS ONLY SO MUCH THEY COULD DO AND THAT THEY DID OK WITH WHAT THEY HAD TO WORK WITH. I GUESS THEY JUST HIGHLIGHTED THE MAIN AREAS. BUT THE BOOK STILL BLOWS IT OUT OF THE WATER

message 5: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i liked new moon better than twilight.i've read all the books but i only like first two.to me eclipse is boring and BD absurd...sorry.but well,that's just me

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Don't worry, I didn't like Breaking Dawn all that much either. It just didn't seem as believeable as the previous three books, and I thought it was annoying how the whole book was leading up to the confrontation with the Volturi at the end, and then they never even fought or anything. I like books with some action in it, but all they did was stand around and talk.

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 17 comments It just came out this morning. Can't wait for this movie to come out. Eclipse was my favorite of the series.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "I hadn't seen that before. Wow I want the full trailers to be released now. I can't wait for that movie to come out!"

The full trailer won't be released until 6:00 AM PST tomorrow.

message 10: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

IT SEEMS LIKE THEY HAVE WAITED FOREVER TO RELEASE THE TRAILER. I AM READY TO SEE THE FULL ONE.

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 17 comments Oh the anticipation!!!!

message 12: by Karla (new)

Karla (akarla_imperial) | 20 comments i hope they do better than what they did with new moon.

message 13: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 me too

message 14: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Keep ur fingers crossed!!

message 16: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Wow, I had no idea the Eclipse trailer was out! Will have to look at it when I get home cuz I'm in college atm. Grrr!

message 17: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 17 comments *sigh* *drool* ahh Jacob

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "LMAO Jacob is very yummy!! I can't wait for the movie!!! Shirtless Jacob the entire time. Wahoo! Though that's not the only reason I'm going but it's a very Big added Bonus!"

I am ashamed to admit I have not read these Twilight books yet. I bought all of them 2 years ago in hardcover when Breaking Dawn came out and they have been sitting in my bookcase ever since. I will make an effort to read all of them before Eclipse comes out in the theaters.

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 17 comments You will get hooked on Twilight, seriously I had no desire to watch the books or movies, but once I did I was hooked.

DH thinks I am a Taylor Lautner stalker too.. eh that's ok :)

message 20: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 45 comments OMFG i love you twilight i have watched it 21 times yayz

message 21: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Omg, 21 times? I watched it once in the cinema and then when I tried to watch it again on DVD, I couldn't! I had to stop it halfway through and put something else on instead! Lol! I don't think I've ever watched something 21 times before, how do you not get sick of it?

message 22: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 45 comments lol i had to watch it i told myself to watch a movie 20 times last year and i did it ya me and the 1 stands for the theater watch but i love that movie hmm when new moon comes out i will try ant beat 20 and try for 25 or 30 times