Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

Hunger Games-Related Fun > Character Quiz!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 582 (582 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Hope (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) | 35 comments My result was Peeta. xD
But on another site I took a quiz and I was Madge, so I don't know. lol.

message 2: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i got Rue oh yeah shes my favorite character

message 3: by evie (new)

evie i got katniss

message 4: by Hope (last edited Mar 09, 2010 01:10PM) (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) | 35 comments @Jillian: Agreed, Peeta and Madge are quite a bit alike. :) And yes, Katniss is drawn to those kinds of people. Didn't she say like "Kind people have a way of working their way inside of me and rooting there"? Or something? xD *Peeta fandom* xD

EDIT: here's the quiz were I got the Madge result: http://www.hungergamestrilogy.com/fan...

message 5: by Leilani (new)

Leilani (trentleilani) | 5 comments I GOT KATNISS! YEahsss

message 6: by Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi), Cinna is amazing. (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 119 comments Mod
I'm Madge! Yay, I like Madge. :)

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (CuriousCat) Hey I got Madge too! I wish I was Kat though.

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i got rue the first time and the second i got rue and peeta

message 9: by Faith (new)

Faith (itsmefaith) | 106 comments I got Katniss the first time and Cinna the second time!
<3

message 10: by Riley (last edited Mar 16, 2010 10:19PM) (new)

Riley (lihingmui) | 3 comments I got Peeta the first time then Peeta the second?! I have no idea why I got him twice because I'm not really the artistic type.

message 11: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess I am Katniss.
I was hoping for Finnick or Haymitch.
They are awesome.

message 12: by Summer (last edited Mar 09, 2010 10:52PM) (new)

Summer | 508 comments I'm Cinna which I didn't expect but it makes sense sort of, maybe. Idk.

message 13: by Jade (new)

Jade | 4 comments I'm Katniss which is okay since she knows what she's doing

message 14: by Summer (new)

Summer | 508 comments On the second one I got both Gale and Finnick

message 15: by Summer (new)

Summer | 508 comments Haha. I have no idea where Finnick came from. *shrugs* Gale doesn't make much sense either.

message 16: by Summer (new)

Summer | 508 comments Haha. Yeah, I haven't had a quiz that's done that either. I could see you being stoic. I can be really kind of depressing and down when my mood is sort of off. I used to be really quiet but now I'm speaking up more. It's a little odd.

message 17: by Summer (new)

Summer | 508 comments Haha. Yeah, it's really odd. But I've stopped speaking up in class which is the weird thing. I used to really get into class discussions but not so much anymore. Odd.

message 18: by Faith (new)

Faith (itsmefaith) | 106 comments @Silverblaze
I am very quiet in class, too, and I am a complete loudmouth with my friends.
*internet high-fives* LOL :)

message 19: by Faith (last edited Mar 10, 2010 08:41PM) (new)

Faith (itsmefaith) | 106 comments *does a complicated-routine handshake that everyone stares at, then walks away coolly* =P

message 20: by Hope (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) | 35 comments I used to be more quiet, but then I did a year of debate and a speech class and, well, I kinda feel like I bombed in speech class (though I wasn't awful or anything, I guess), but that was a turning point.
After that it was like, how can my speaking skills get worse anyway? So I stopped caring and now I'm much more chatty. xD
I guess it takes intensely embarrassing myself for me to get over my shyness. LOL. :)

message 21: by Hope (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) | 35 comments Same here.
I used to be, like, afraid of talking about serious subjects. Now I love to. I get much more involved in deep discussions nowadays.
"Political" and Biblical discussions are my favorite serious topics. I've been heavily involved in civics the past 3 years of my life...which I think has been a good thing. xD
Less serious would be talking about books and music, which I love of course!!

Speaking of which, and I know this is all way off topic, what instruments (if any) do y'all play?

message 22: by Hope (last edited Mar 11, 2010 02:37PM) (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) | 35 comments It is kind of ironic how so many Christians shy away from talking about the Bible outside of Sunday School. Sad, too...
I agree about how books usually lead into a deeper conversation, which is always pretty cool.
I took a U.S. government class last semester and it was, I think, the funnest class I've ever taken. xD

Aw. Having enthusiastic teachers always helps. I've played the piano for nine years, and for the first six years I had a rather young teacher and, though she was extremely good, I could always tell that her heart wasn't totally in it. The past 3 years I've had a more professional teacher who just loves teaching, and my playing has really taken off with her.

Wow. Well, it certainly didn't hold you back! You're quite the bookworm. xD
I was like 5 or 6 when I started reading, and my mom taught me.

message 23: by Hope (last edited Mar 11, 2010 03:02PM) (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) | 35 comments Well, piano has been something I really just love. I mean, when I'm playing (not performing) being at the piano is one of the most comfortable places in the world for me. But I've never really composed anything (I make up songs but never write them down and therefore forget them! LOL). I can sing, but I've never had voice lessons so I'm not the strongest vocalist. xD I am one of the regular pianists for my church, though.
I do give piano lessons, so I guess it's sort of a career option, but it's not something I'd get a college degree for or anything...so I guess, I love music, but I don't think I'd want to dedicate my life to it?
I plan on studying something to do with writing/English, because I'd love to write novels, screenplays, maybe get involved in journalism. And though I am already working on a couple novels I feel like it'd be helpful to get some professional-type opinions and criticism. :) I'm going to take online courses since a regular 4-year college is out of my price range. xD

And yes, being a bookworm is definitely a compliment!!! :D

message 24: by Hope (last edited Mar 11, 2010 05:07PM) (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) | 35 comments I'm planning on taking classes through the Christian Writer's Guild. It looks really good. You get your own personal mentor to proof/critique your work and stuff. And I'm pretty sure if they think you show promise they help you find a publisher/get published. I need to read up on it some more before I actually sign up XD, but it looks like a really good program.
And for a back-up career, I'm thinking I could take an accounting class at the community college and get a job as a secretary. I know it sounds boring to some, but I actually think I'd like a job like that. :)

message 25: by Tess (new)

Tess (nirget) | 3 comments I got Katniss. I didn't really want one certain person, but I'm certainly happy to be compared to Katniss. Especially because I answered Gale as my favorite character... It probably doesn't have anything to do with my result, but a girl can dream right?

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Payzant | 1 comments I got Katniss. The results were quite accurate actually. I would not die without a fight. :)

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (CuriousCat) Jenn you think your emo? This is a suprise to me. I mean just this morring I wondered why I should do anything, and how everything is pointless. Now that sounds really emo but really I think I just didn't want to get out of bed today.

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (CuriousCat) Well they have miss judged you.

message 29: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

Laura  | 778 comments Mod
I am Peeta. HAAAAAAAAAA um...........yeah.......

I DO NOT THINK I AM LIKE PEETA AT ALL EXCEPT I AM CALM (RARELY XP) I AM AN ARTIST (SHUTTUP PEETA I AM AS GOOD AS YOU) I LIKE TO BE CREATIVE (AND CREATIVELY FIND HOW WRONG THINGS SOUND...drives some people nuts heehee) AND UM....

do you think I'm like Peeta? At all?

message 30: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

See? That did NOT sound like Peeta. It sounded more like an insane person. Me. :P!!!!

message 31: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

Oh. Now it says I'm Cinna. YAYZ He's my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by Mathura (new)

Mathura (mathurarara) I got Peeta!

"Peeta

You are Peeta Mellark -- selfless, loyal, and loving. You will do anything for the one you love even if it costs you your life. You are the kind of person who would die without regrets, though you would likely leave behind many devastated people in your wake. So strive to live because you WILL be missed!"

message 33: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

Yeah, but Cinna has black hair and wears gold eyeliner...Peeta does not.

message 34: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

And no offense to Peeta, but I think I like Cinna slightly more too.

message 35: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

I don't even wear any eyeliner, but if I did it would definitely be gold.

message 36: by Hope (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) | 35 comments I wear brown eyeliner...'cause I have brown eyes. I don't think you'd even be able to see gold eyeliner on me. xD

message 37: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

I don't think that he's exactly into Portia......Portia's sorta weird. (Like everyone else in the Capitol, but who cares?)

I think Cinna's the only rational one in the Capital.

message 38: by Mathura (new)

Mathura (mathurarara) I think Portia's just really undeveloped.

message 39: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

Jillian wrote: "Cinna's only rational because he's not a Capitolite; Cinna's a spy from District 13. ;D (I act as if I know what I'm talking about, but that's my guess. XD) (And, if that's true, who wants to bet t..."

Cinna probably is a spy from 13...it would make a lot of sense. Katniss's other stylists weren't exactly beaten and dragged from a room.

-.O ouch that must have hurt.

And yes, I think Gale's slightly undeveloped too. Even Rue was more fully developed than Gale.

message 40: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

CINNA FTW!

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (CuriousCat) And Prim too, SC didn't add much to her character yet.

message 42: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

True....but I don't think that Prim would be involved in something like an uprising.

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (CuriousCat) Yes but usually family of the main character have important roles.

message 44: by Mathura (new)

Mathura (mathurarara) I remember a lot about Gale but barely anything about Portia. Except she was Peeta's stylist.

message 45: by Mathura (new)

Mathura (mathurarara) LOL, true.

message 46: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

Portia sounds like pig to me.

message 47: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

No offense, Portia.

message 48: by Tess (new)

Tess (nirget) | 3 comments Woah! That's cool. I guess I never realized that

message 49: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

Jillian wrote: "Hehe. XD

Portia sounds like the car Porsche to me. XD

Interestingly, though, many of the Capitol citizens' names (especially the stylists like Cinna, Portia, Flavius, etc.) come from Shakespe..."

My brother can't spell Porsche. He spells it Porche. Very interesting.

message 50: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 3 comments I got Madge, which is weird because it actully seems accurate!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12