twilight lovers! discussion

Breaking Dawn Movie > who thinks that breaking dawn is the best book and will be the best movie?

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Baillie (new)

Baillie (Baillie12) this will be the best book and movie in my opinion

message 2: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments I agree.

message 3: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments I agree with my whole heart about it being the best book!!!!!!!!!! The movie, I'll have to wait and see, so far the movies arent doing the book justice, but I love them anyway!

message 4: by Manuel (new)

Manuel (argran) | 292 comments tatally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

no, in my opinion not the best book and I don't think the movie will be all that good either

message 6: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments I still wondering if they are going to break into into 2 movies. On one hand I can see why they would want to, because there is alot of information, but I think the Twilight buzz would wear off. I dont think the popularity would last long enough for 3 more movies!

message 7: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments True...it can work if the Twilight movies get better and better. like Harry Potter. Each Harry Potter movie is amazing, but so far I think the movies are good but not great :/

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (leatherface2113gmailcom) | 20 comments Baillie wrote: "this will be the best book and movie in my opinion"

breaking dawn was the best book, but the best movie or movies i don't know. directors love fing up movies so well see

message 9: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Lauren you and I feel the exact same way.

message 10: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) breaking dawn is my least fav book so no in my opnion.

message 11: by Sruthi (new)

Sruthi (17sruthi) | 9 comments U dont like breaking dawn? y not? i think its a really god book becuz its so interesting but i think the movie wont live up to it. movies rarely do.

message 12: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments yeah its a weird name,but i actually got a little used to it by the end of the book. Besides, a name like Jessica just wouldnt describe a child whose parents are vampires, and who is going to marry a werewolf!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i think it was the best book and cant wait for the movie!! I actually hopr that it is 2 movies that way they get all of the imprtant information into it that is needed to properly finish off the series!

message 14: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade I really do NOT like Breaking Dawn. It's kind of, uh, you know, GROSS. o_O

message 15: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments I loved that she went from Bella to Jacob then back to Bella! I really began to dislike Bella in Eclipse and I dont thin kI couldve dealt with her through the entire Breaking Dawn book! Jacobs perspective brought some well needed change to the series!

message 16: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade I'm actually HAPPY that Stephenie Meyer switched to Jacob's POV during Breaking Dawn. If I had to sit through three hundred pages of Bella droning about her wonderful mutant child, I think I might've had to burn the book.

message 17: by Gabi (new)

Gabi (gabs187) | 15 comments this was my favorite book out of the series and it will be the best movie for me anywayz!

message 18: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Nightshade we are on the same page missy!

message 19: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Nightshade wrote: "I'm actually HAPPY that Stephenie Meyer switched to Jacob's POV during Breaking Dawn. If I had to sit through three hundred pages of Bella droning about her wonderful mutant child, I think I might'..."

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!

message 20: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade YES! There are Twilight lovers who actually AGREE with me! ;D

But seriously, it would've been SUPER annoying. We already hear way too much about her perfect little mutant child, and we do NOT need any more. "I'll name him EJ! Edward Jacob!" LAAAAME. :P

message 21: by Terry (new)

Terry | 62 comments Breaking Dawn is my favorite book in the saga series whatever you wanna call it and i would like for the movie to be a trilogy,because i dont think they can get everything in just one or two movies.

message 22: by Bella (new)

Bella | 304 comments agreed! If I am correct if they make it into one two hour movie each chapter would be 3 minutes long. I know they will edit out some parts of the book but if the wedding is 3 minutes I don't think it will turn out so well. If the book were made into two movies that are each made into two hour movies each chapter would be about ten minutes and that would be much more reasonable they should definitely make two movies! Although they should be a little less than two hours! I think three would be too much unless they really went into detail on the books.

message 23: by Terry (new)

Terry | 62 comments In my opinion they should do the film just like the book breaking dawn. but its funny how i heard they werent going to make BD because of the honeymoon,the pregnacy,and the imprinting. But now that they got that out the way,they just cant decide if they're going to make it one or two

message 24: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 32 comments In my personal opinion this was the best book out of the whole series, and I think that the movie should follow the book as close as possible!!

message 25: by Bree (new)

Bree Tratt | 6 comments I totally agree the book is the best and the movie will be AWESOME!!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

lol i agree too!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Its a really book, but I hope they don't fail at making the movie.

message 28: by Bella (new)

Bella | 304 comments Call me crazy but my favorite book is Eclipse! Breaking Dawn is my second favorite book and I think it will be my second favorite movie! I don't really know though...things can change.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

yah mine between the last two!!

message 30: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (majorbookworm14) | 24 comments bd is almost my fav book out of the saga i hope they would make the movie awesome

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

yah i hope its turns out great!! the last two books are my favs! :o)

message 32: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika yah book is great and i think movie will also trun out great

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

agreed!!! now we have to wait and see!! :o)

message 34: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments It will definitely be the best movie...
because if u look at the Twilight records... Eclipse couldnt take over New Moon's ...
So this time they're gonna work very very very hard to make it perfect !! =D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah!!!!!!!!!! *giggles*

message 36: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Abby wrote: "yeah!!!!!!!!!! *giggles*"

=D

message 37: by Wanda M. (new)

Wanda M.  (wmh0121) | 2 comments I really hope they do the book justice. I loved Eclipse and I thought they did a great job with that one. I do hope they keep Jacob's perspective in the movie. I love his character!

message 38: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Wanda wrote: "I really hope they do the book justice. I loved Eclipse and I thought they did a great job with that one. I do hope they keep Jacob's perspective in the movie. I love his character!"

True True!!
I agreee...
I really really want Jacob's perspective as well !! =)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

they'll have too bella doesnt do anything besides try to protact the baby that whole time

message 40: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Abby wrote: "they'll have too bella doesnt do anything besides try to protact the baby that whole time"

hehe True that =P

message 41: by Wanda M. (new)

Wanda M.  (wmh0121) | 2 comments Rizam wrote: "Abby wrote: "they'll have too bella doesnt do anything besides try to protact the baby that whole time"

hehe True that =P"

Yeah, I forgot that she did. It would be boring if that is all they showed. I like the fact that Jacob's perspective gives up more of an inside look in the wolves lives.

message 42: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Wanda wrote: "Rizam wrote: "Abby wrote: "they'll have too bella doesnt do anything besides try to protact the baby that whole time"

hehe True that =P"

Yeah, I forgot that she did. It would be boring if that i..."

True again !! =D

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

lol yah

message 44: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) I think the movies just keep getting better!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!