Team Vampire!! discussion

Books- Series > Fallen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I usually prefer reading adult books, but for a YA I thought this book was pretty good. Am hoping to read the next one to find out what's going on. And I did like Daniel's character too!

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I really loved this book! I want the next one to come out!

message 3: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i'm not sure if i loved it.i was really confused at the end.

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i really did love this book even though it was a little long. i liked the characters too although they are not my favourite

message 5: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
I liked it and in some parts it was a little confusing but I think it will be cleared up in the next book. I am looking foward to the next one.

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Yeah I hate it when you read through a whole book and you still don't understand what's happening! I think the author's probably trying to get you to read the next book and that's why they don't explain everything in the first book, but it really irritates me when I've spent so much time finishing the book and I'm still confused.

message 7: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 ikr!

message 8: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Lol. I know exactly how u feel. Glad to know its not just me.

message 9: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 17 comments Ok, it is so nice to know that I am not the only one left confused. I really hope the next one explains things more.

Loved the book though.

message 10: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know even though I'm confused I still like it and have a feeling it goin to get better. I am ready to read the next one. Does ne one know when it comes out?

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 17 comments Amazon says September 28, 2010

message 12: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Thanks Lynn!

message 13: by Rachel Meyer (new)

Rachel Meyer | 11 comments Love it. I like the way it was written, not exactly coming out and confirming what they really are too soon or late. Waiting for Torment

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Torment cover was revealed?

Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate

message 15: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I love the covers! It's what made me notice Fallen in the first place, and Torment looks just as good!

message 16: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 yeah.i bought fallen cuz of the cover.:)

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i was the same and this one has a similar feel to fallen as well i love it

message 18: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I was the same. I was at K-Mart and just happened to be walking bye and thought it looked interesting. I'm so ready for Torment.

message 19: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 me too.there are so many things left unsaid.

message 20: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know right. It should be good :).

message 21: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 it has to be better than first.much better.

message 22: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I think a lot will be resovled but some new issues will come up.

message 23: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 probably.i hope characters will develop.,luce especially,she needs a lot of development.

message 24: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I agree.

message 25: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I really hope we get some proper answers, because if I finish the second book to find I'm still confused, I'll be mad!

message 26: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 me too.but i'll still probably buy the third.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Even if there will be unanswered questions still after I read Torment, I will still read the third and the fourth one.

message 28: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 17 comments I am really hoping that some questions are answered in the next book too, can't wait!

message 29: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) so does anyone know how many there is going to be?
fallen was probably the scene setter like the first one in the VA books

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "so does anyone know how many there is going to be?
fallen was probably the scene setter like the first one in the VA books"

I hear 4 books with one coming out per year.

message 31: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments the immortal series by alyson noel for me was very boring for me!!! i mean she's a great writer and all but i think she failed in the immortal series!!! i found it very difficult to read the book when i just wanted to throw it out my window and never see it again!!!! bt yea fallen was awesome nd i cant wait for the next book to come out in september!!!!

message 32: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments HAHA I KNOW ME TOO!! I JUST HAVE TO ACCOMPLISH WAT I SET MY MIND TO DO

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I guess I am the only one who doesn't feel that way about the immortals series by alyson noel. I still have to read the 3rd book. It is sitting in my bookcase.

message 34: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments U lyk da series?

message 35: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Mar 16, 2010 06:53PM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Maritza wrote: "U lyk da series?"

It is a good series, but not one of the best ones I have read. Fallen is one of the best series I have read this year.

message 36: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments I know wat u mean. . .i love that book

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Maritza wrote: "I know wat u mean. . .i love that book"

I read over 54 books since May of last year with some books I really liked to some that was just plain okay.

message 38: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Wat kind of bookz do u read

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Maritza wrote: "Wat kind of bookz do u read"

It varies.

message 40: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Oh

message 41: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Angela wrote: "I'll still read the rest of the books that come out. Lets face it, if I can sit through and read The Immortals by Alyson Noel, then I should be able to read just about anything!"

gosh,The Immortals series are the only series so far i gave up on,i've read the first book but i just can't read on,it's boring.fallen is better.

message 42: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I didn't think it was boring, I just thought a lot of things didn't make sense

message 43: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Yea. Datz part of it. . .

message 44: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Amy wrote: "~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "so does anyone know how many there is going to be?

I hear 4 books with one coming out per year."

thatnks for letting me know

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "Amy wrote: "~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "so does anyone know how many there is going to be?

I hear 4 books with one coming out per ..."

you're welcome

message 46: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Apr 08, 2010 07:37PM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Torment (Fallen 2) summary:
How many lives do you need to live before you find someone worth dying for? In the aftermath of what happened at Sword & Cross, Luce has been hidden away by her cursed angelic boyfriend, Daniel, in a new school filled with Nephilim, the offspring of fallen angels and humans. Daniel promises she will be safe here, protected from those who would kill her. At the school Luce discovers what the Shadows that have followed her all her life mean - and how to manipulate them to see into her other lives. Yet the more Luce learns about herself, the more she realizes that the past is her only key to unlocking her future...and that Daniel hasn't told her everything. What if his version of the past isn't actually the way things happened...what if Luce was really meant to be with someone else?

I just found this summary on goodreads and after reading it, I am more excited for the book to be released!!

message 47: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Amy wrote: "Torment (Fallen 2) summary:
How many lives do you need to live before you find someone worth dying for? In the aftermath of what happened at Sword & Cross, Luce has been hidden away by her cursed a..."

oh my god!!it sounds awesome i can't wait!!!

message 48: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments 0mg. N0! I want luce nd daniel together!

message 49: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i love cam actally.far more interesting :P

message 50: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments I hate cam. Hes to pushy

« previous 1