What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

One for the Morning Glory
This topic is about One for the Morning Glory
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fantasy- Captian kills himself in first chapter and boy gets 3 gaurdians [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trev (new)

Trev | 2 comments In the first chapter something happens to the prince and the captian goes and kills himself in front of the king by cutting off his own head and sheathing the weapon before he dies with his own sword. The king mentions that it will be hard to find a replacement. Three mysterious strangers show up and offer to become the boy's tutors/gaurdians. Later in the book they prince finds out that one of his tutors is a vampire and has to kill him, not as a friend but as a monster. All three of the tutors die and when each one dies he gets some of his body back. Near the end of the book you find out that someone who is close to the prince is evil. I think it was his mother. Its been about 7 years since i read it so these details might not be quite right. Ive been trying to remember for several days and neither me nor any of my friends who i borrowed the book from can remeber the tital or the author

message 2: by Trev (new)

Trev | 2 comments A friend just IMed me the book tital. One for the Morning Glory is the title and its out of print. How do i move my post now?

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1382 comments Trev, Go up to the topic name. You'll see and (edit) link. If you click it, there's a drop down menu with all the folders, and you can select the folder you'd like. Also, please put "SOLVED!:" at the beginning of the topic title.

If you have problems, just post again and tell me what kind of book it is, and I'm happy to do it for you.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Can be moved to Solved.

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1382 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Can be moved to Solved."

Thanks. I'll do it tomorrow.

message 6: by Wayne Baxter (new)

Wayne Baxter | 33 comments Amazon still has it.

http://www.amazon.com/One-Morning-Glo...

It's probably a beat up copy but its still a copy.

message 7: by Randi (new)

Randi (shecantcomplain) | 18 comments It's out of print? Sad. That's an amazing book! You can always try one of the numerous book exchange programs.

message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethjustbeth) | 48 comments ebay has lots of copies...