The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hi! I'm introducing myself...

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (randhrshipper1) | 6 comments Hello! My name is Rachel and I just joined this group. The description made the group sound like somewhere I want to be, and the size of the group indicates good discussion (I hope).

I am stuck on dial-up right now, and given the small amount of free time I do have, I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post but I do want to try to be as active as possible here. I am eager to see what next month's books will be!

Hope to talk to you all soon!

message 2: by Carol (new)

Carol Hi Rachel what ever you can do will be noted. Glad you will be participating.

message 3: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) | 1045 comments Hi Rachel. Welcome to TNBBC.

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10060 comments Mod
Hi Rachel, we are always here when you need us, or can get to us. The great thing about the group being so large is that you are guarenteed to have someone else online when you are!!!

Thanks for finding us and welcome to the group!

message 5: by Marci (new)

Marci (iread49) | 215 comments Hi Rachel!!

message 6: by Kiyo (new)

Kiyo star (kiyottestar) | 5 comments hey my name is Ki'yo I just joined this group. The description made the group sound like somewhere I want to be, and the size of the group indicates good discussion (I hope). my favorite color is purple and black

message 7: by Carol (new)

Carol Hello Kiyo, and welcome.

message 8: by Lori, Super Mod (last edited Mar 08, 2010 04:14PM) (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10060 comments Mod
Hi Ki'yo! Welcome. Your intro sounds familiar... did you just steal it from Rachael? hahahahaaa

message 9: by Trion (new)

Trion | 27 comments wow a dejavu of intro

message 10: by Carol (new)

Carol Echooo ,Echoooo, echooooooo

message 11: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bexorz) Rewind. Press play.
I'm also new here, and I'm not the kind of person to post an entire thread for myself so I'll slip in and intro. The name is Bekah, I recently found myself with a lot of extra time, and love hearing new suggestions and discussions on books I have read. Oh, and the description of the group sound(s) like somewhere I want to be...
:)

message 12: by toria (vikz writes) (last edited Mar 12, 2010 06:57AM) (new)

toria (vikz writes) (victoriavikzwrites) Hi I'm kind of new. I left but missed you all, so I'm back.