TV We've Just Watched discussion

Cancelled/Series Ended > Human Target

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phair (new)

Phair (sphair) Is anyone watching this new series? I love it but can't imagine it lasting very long. The production costs must be astronomical. Every episode is like a full-blown action-adventure movie. The fight in a moving car sequence recently was incredible- you don't see action like that every day on TV yet the show also has plenty of heart, too. All three main characters are great. Lots of mystery, action, gizmos and a good dose of eye candy, too.

message 2: by Alice (new)

Alice I've been watching. I love all three of the main guys and have been really impressed by the action as well. Keeping my fingers crossed that it sticks around!

message 3: by Nadia (new)

Nadia A (bagambo) I saw an episode when they ran a marathon of it, but I had never even heard of it before then. I loved the show and thought it was great. I love all the action and the characters. I'll definitely try watching it now that I know about it.

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky | 186 comments I too caught the marathon! It was much better than I expected, and sadly I've been pulled into another show. I really was trying not to get caught up in another new show as I am always dissapointed when they are canceled, and yet here we go again! Fun action great characters, and a very interesting premise. Now just waiting for Fox to throw in the towel on this show as well!

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie I love Chi McBride!! I missed him from "Pushing Daisies."

"Human Target" reminds me of shows from the 80s. That music they play!! It's wonderful. I'm sure it'll get cancelled soon. :(

message 6: by Myra (new)

Myra | 406 comments I caught the first episode and planned to watch again, but somehow never made it back. I've always liked Mark Valley, even when he was doing soaps, and I've been a Chi McBride fan since he played the principal in the public school drama set in Boston a few years back. And what can you say about Jackie Earle Haley! Rorshach lives! If you all say it's that good, maybe I'll make an effort to take another look.

message 7: by Allen (new)

Allen Wright I & Worst (Audiovore) | 222 comments Well Human Target was suprisingly renewed.

message 8: by Mike (new)

Mike Rogers | 1 comments Surprisingly? The show's great! I just hope they keep Jackie Earle Haley.

Heidi (Yup. Still here.) OK I just joined this group specifically so I would comment on this show. I love it and totally agree that the action sequences are first rate. I wish more people were watching it, and have tried to tell everyone I work with to check it out.

message 10: by Myra (new)

Myra | 406 comments Yay!!! Human Target is back! What do you think of the new characters and the new digs? I'm so glad it's back!

message 11: by Becky (new)

Becky | 186 comments I'm so sad I missed this week, hopeing its on demand so I can catch up!!!! LOVE THIS SHOW

message 12: by Angie (new)

Angie One of my favorite series on TV. Not enough people watch it though.... I really hope it doesn't get canceled!

message 13: by Holli (new)

Holli My boyfriend watches this one too Angie and loves it....

message 14: by Angie (new)

Angie Deleted my other thread... geeze I am getting old!

message 15: by Myra (new)

Myra | 406 comments Anyone know when this is coming back? I keep watching for a new episode, and can't even find reruns.

message 16: by Holli (new)

Holli The last episode was it's season finale and it's up in the air regarding renewal right now....

message 17: by Myra (new)

Myra | 406 comments Sorry to hear that. I've liked Mark Valley since he was Jack Devereaux on Days of Our Lives. Like all the other actors, too!

message 18: by Holli (new)

Holli Human Target has been cancelled........

message 19: by Angie (new)

Angie Sucks... but we have 5 Law and Orders, 5 CSIs, and 5 NCIS (sarcasm)

message 20: by Mark (new)

Mark Burns (TheFailedPhilosopher) | 41 comments I'm only just watching this now on SyFy as I've only just gone digital. It came on after Buffy and before Angel so I watched and now I always watch all three. Human Target is the only one that is new to me every time of course but you've got to love a little bit of nostalgia.

message 21: by Myra (new)

Myra | 406 comments Hope you enjoy it Mark. I missed it when it went away.