♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in Progress)) discussion

Other > I'm Leaving For A While

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) It's all confusing and I no ones rping, I'll join when the group is fixed again.

message 2: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2657 comments Mod
Aw, okay...

message 3: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 777 comments Mod
but then you wouldn't y a mod anymore.And I have no idea why it's getting so inactice.I always seem to be the person to the leave the last comment, and no one replies.

message 4: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

she's already gone. :( and we need to figure out how to build up to the prophecies. also i am very busy with school lately, so i seem to have less time.

message 5: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

hm

message 6: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

yeah, i have an essay due monday, and i didn't bring it home to finish...

message 7: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Well, what doesn't make any sense to me if why she;d leave the group.I mean, if she doesn't wanna be in a group that isn't active, then wouldn't it make more sense if she stayed so that the group could have more members and actually BE active?

message 8: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

to some people it's the other way around. i had to leave some groups today that were very inactive.

message 9: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

message 10: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Clicked all

message 11: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

dapplekit? you still here?

message 12: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

I'm still on.

message 13: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

why would you want to delete this group just 'cause it's not the way you want it?? i love this group! if you make a "cinderpelt lovers group #2" i would join that one too, as long as this one stayed up...*sniff*

message 14: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

I'd delete it, and pretty much re-make all the things in the other one, except for the things that aren't exactly going how I planned.

message 15: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

what isn't going as planned? i don't want to join a different group if this one gets deleted, i like this one. i have nearly 3000 comments here, the most i've ever gotten in a grioup.

message 16: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Well...A lot of things aren't going as I planned.And if I delete those things, then it screws up everything.

message 17: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

but you don't have to delete this group because of that...you can make another group but still leave this one up, and the other group can go more as planned...

message 18: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Syeira-la | 3523 comments Mod
Don't delete this group! That would suck, and I don't want to join a second group. This is the group I like.

message 19: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

If you want to start over, just start your new group and leave someone else in charge here!

message 20: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

yes! please! no deleting or starting over...*sniff*

message 21: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

OK, how 'bout this: I delete everything that's not Rp related, and add only the things that would make this group more...Better?

message 22: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Yeah, delete evrything but the rps and characters, that would work well. Then we can slowly add stuff over time. ^^

message 23: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

:)

message 24: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

could you help me?I just need games, random chats((Well, maybe not random, but anything in-Rp-Related?))And anything not RP related.'K?:?

message 25: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Yes, of course. I'll start to delete everything now. :)

message 26: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

:)Thx

message 27: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

So everything that's not an rp or the character pages, right? We can restart summaries and adoptions, etc.

message 28: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

I want the adoptions and stuff to stay.I said Rp RELATED.

message 29: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Ok, fine. I haven't deleted anything rp related.

message 30: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Good.:P

message 31: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

What about fighting techniques, etc.?

message 32: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Those are to help you with the Rp and stuff, so we need to leave those.

message 33: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

I think that it'll just make it more cluttered, but ok, you're the boss. :)

message 34: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

:)P

message 35: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Hey, what about the summary? I think we should redo it to something simple and put the Thunderclan summary into summaries. I don't know, something like:

Welcome to Cinderpelt Fans, an active and fun roleplaying group! New members welcome!

Current Prophecy:

(Insert current prophecy)

message 36: by Grayfur (new)

Grayfur | 2 comments A lot of people are not into RP. I'll give it a shot but can't promise the best.

message 37: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

That's okay, when I first joined I wasn';t exacrly good...you catch on quick, and then it grows on ya.

message 38: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

I know!First time ever Rp'd, I was super horrible, I'm surprised the mods didn't kick me out of the Rp.But now I'm head mod of a roleplaying group with 37 members!:P

message 39: by CJ (new)

CJ Guys, I'm leaving too. It's not the RPing. Your right, it does grow on you when you get the hang of it, but no one is even getting on anymore. When i typed this, it had been inactive for over 18 days. It was a great group, but it is starting on a downfall. Sorry. Later.

message 40: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Bye, Christine....And you're right.This IS a very inactive group, and I don't know WHY the freak it isn't active anymore.:(

message 41: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

because we're so busy everywhere else too.

message 42: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

well, even when yo guys are ONLINE, and you probably have no groups, this group is dead.

message 43: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

>.< well i just got new laptop too, and we're gonna find the internet today, so i should be on even more often. i shall try to help revive this group! XD

message 44: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Meh too!

message 45: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

:)

message 46: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

and just as i get my laptop...i has so many RPs to keep up with...you can start in an RP here and i'll reply at some point, but i have to keep up with Warrior fans...i is a mod there now! XD

Sasori No Danna  | 1 comments I'm back. Sorry guys....I was having a bad day and feeling rushed and had to leave groups and got disorganized. Now I'm organizing myself by creating a new account.
Call me Sasori because I want to keep my name a secret. I'm so sorry guys...I feel selfish.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

hi

♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in...

unread topics | mark unread