Wild Things: YA Grown-Up discussion

Mystery > Wondering if anyone can help me with the title of this book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eden (new)

Eden (tsalagi_writer) | 265 comments I hope this is the right section for this. I'm looking for a young adult book that was is like a murder mystery and I read it years ago, but can't remember the title or author of the book. I can only remember a bit of the story and the cover.

I'm going to describe it the best I can. Since it's been so long I don't totally remember the story, but I do remember it was about high school students and I think one of the students from the high school was murdered. I think there were two main characters, a boy and a girl both probably were 16. I think in the book they were trying to solve who murdered the other student. That's all I can remember as far as the story goes. I remember the cover pretty well though. I think both of the main characters were on the front and one had blonde hair, they were in a wooded area and it was dark. They might have been holding a light too, I'm not sure though. The book was from the 80s or early 90s.

If anyone can help with the title of the book I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

message 2: by Misty (new)

Misty | 1505 comments That sounds vaguely familiar. Was it possibly by Christopher Pike or RL Stine?

message 3: by Eden (new)

Eden (tsalagi_writer) | 265 comments Misty wrote: "That sounds vaguely familiar. Was it possibly by Christopher Pike or RL Stine?"

I don't think it was by RL Stine and I'm not sure about Christopher Pike, I'll look through his books and see if I can find it.

message 4: by Kaion (new)

Kaion (kaionvin) Doesn't sound familiar to me, but maybe the Name that Book community can help more?

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

message 5: by Misty (new)

Misty | 1505 comments There's also a forum on Amazon for this, as well as Abe books and Bookfinder.com

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden (tsalagi_writer) | 265 comments Kaion wrote: "Doesn't sound familiar to me, but maybe the Name that Book community can help more?

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1..."

Thanks. I'm going to try out that group now.

Misty wrote: "There's also a forum on Amazon for this, as well as Abe books and Bookfinder.com"

Thanks Misty. I'll make sure to check out those tonight.