Roleplay Group! discussion

Romance > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 436 (436 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Rp here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lance hopped outta his Black Dodge charger. Walking into school.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cody was on his scateboard on his way to school

message 4: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Dylan walked into the school, his backpack slinged over his shoulder, his younger sister (forgot her name hehe) trailed behind quickly. "God, won't you just walk next to me? Am I that embarrassing??" She asked him.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lance had to go talk to coach abut football this year. He was the star QB.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie walked on the sidewlk, towards school.

message 7: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Alexis glared at Dylan, while he completely ignored her and walked to his locker. Alexis, being really POED, walked to hers, fuming. She opened her locker and slammed it to the side. She may be shy, but she gets really pissed easily :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Can Dylan and Lance be best friends like they knew eachother forever?? gabbi?__

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie walked into school to her locker.

(brb in 10 mins)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Reed. Message me back. This is like the only way to get ahold of you. It's dire.))

message 11: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) MRS. BELIKOV *Dimitri's Wifey* wrote: "(( Can Dylan and Lance be best friends like they knew eachother forever?? gabbi?__"

((yea np))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lance walked into the building and Saw Alexis his friend Dylans little sister. "Hey" he said coming up behind her.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments Katy walked into school.

message 14: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Alexis looked behind her, "Hi Lance." She said, her face red with anger. She heard a whistle. She motioned Vic to come over here.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments Katy was new to the school and was lost.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lance smiled and turned around he then saw Katy.he walked up to her "Hey im lance and ur insanly beautiful."

message 17: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Alexis rolled her eyes, smiling. He's such a flirt... she thought.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments Katy looked at him and blushed. "I'm Katy," she said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" Its very nice to meet you." h smiled showing off his pearly whites.

message 20: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Alexis smiled at him and kneeled down next to him. She rubbed the dirt smudge off his face. "Hi Vic." She smiled, knowing he couldn't understand English.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments "You have a very nice smile," she said.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"thank you." he smiled "what grade are you in because it'd be cool if we had some classes together."

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments "Tenth grade," she said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh well im in 12th but maybe we'll see eachother around." He smiled not wanting her to go.

message 25: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Alexis looked at him. She looked at the time, and just decided to lay off class. She motioned for him to follow her, ignoring his anger. She ran into the forest.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments Katy nodded. "For sure," she said, smiling.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie walked inside and to her locker, she started to open her locker. She finally got it open and then a snobby cheerleader walked by and slammed her locker shut. She walked away giggling. Jamie rolled her eyes and started to open her locker again

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Lance is friends with every1))

"Good." Lance smiled

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments "I got to get to class, see you around," Katy said.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaden was at his locker trying to open his lock. He tried his combination and when It wouldn't work, he smacked his locker. "Oww." He said shaking his hand.

Lilly was at the other end of the hallway talking with some friends.

message 31: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Dylan looked at the snobby cheerleaders and stood next to Jamie. "don't worry about them, they're just jealous."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Lnca walked up to Dylan ((hehe he likes walking up to ppl))

"Hey sorry to interupt but D text me during first period in need ur help." Lnace said he smiled and walked away

message 33: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Dylan nodded. And turned his phone on.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments Katy went to Biology.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie looked up and realized Dylan was talking to her, she has had a crush on him since 8th grade..."doubt it" she said shyly.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lance went to class.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments The 45 minutes seemed to drag on.

message 38: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) "Of course they are." Dylan said, smiling.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments Katy took 5 full pages of notes.

message 40: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) ((omg I think Alexis should like Aaden and Vic))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((oooo. Haha ok))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed and shook her head. She got her books for Math and closed her locker.

message 43: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Dylan frowned. "Ya, they're just fake." he said, still standing there.

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments ((g2g))

message 45: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) ((byeez!!))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Lance has a lil sis))

Lance texted Dyulan

dude im having aa party next week at my place and i need a date. So does my sis but i think she might find one.

message 47: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) ((ugh gtg byee!!))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Ahhh okay.))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly walked into her next class late. She grabbed the tardy slip and sat down.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"yea...I know...they've always hated me though" she said, still being shy

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9