Roleplay Group! discussion

High School > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 204 (204 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) ((rp here!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cody was walking down the hall with his head phones in his ears listening to Jay Sean

message 3: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie walked down the halls to her locker

x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 23 comments Katy walked to Math, hoping to meet someone new to talk to.

message 5: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie grabbed her math book and walked to class.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrea ran down the hall, not wanting to be late for class. She ran through the door just as the teacher called her name for roll. "Present!" she said, skidding to a stop. She took a seat near the back, hoping not to be noticed by the other students. She was terribly shy, and nobody hardly noticed her.

message 7: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Katie sat in the back of the class.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley strode in five minutes late. She raised her eyebrow and surveyed the class. She went to sit next to Andrea.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrea was bored with her life. Nothing interesting was going on. Most of all, she wanted a boyfriend.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(want me 2 make her a guy?)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(and u also eed to make a character thing for her)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah. That would be sweet. She's going into the library now.))

Andrea walked into the quaint little library the community provided. She sniffed the air. AHHH-There it was. The scent of old leather, ink, and old lady librarians. Wait-That last part, not so cool for sniffing. She walked into the fiction section, looking for some books on Norse mythology. Just then she bumped her head on something. As she fell, she felt someone catch her. Then it all went black.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(k...u need to ake a charrie for her...1 sec)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley walked into the cafe and order a shot.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley looked strait at Jude.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy walked out of the grocery store wiht a million bags in the cart. She had went shopping. She didnt want to upset her Father.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessie was walking on the sidewalk.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She put the Stuff in the car then locked it and walked away. She had to be home by midnight it was only 5.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

As Jessie walked, he accidently walked into MAddy, he looked up "Oh my god, I am sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She being her clumsy self fell back. With alittle Yelp She Sat on the ground laughing. "Its totally ok." She laughed.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled a little and helped her up.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled standing up. He didnt want him to see her arms so she pulled her sleeves down. "Hi im Madeline But my friends call me Maddy." She said

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Jessie" he smiled

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its nice to meet you." She said. "Im sorry to had been in your way."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you too" he said, "And you weren't in my way"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled"Oh okay.."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled"Oh okay.."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea..." He smiled

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed he was really cute but she could never date anyone her dad wuould beat her to death literally.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Soo..." he said, thinking, She is really cute (: He smiled slightly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what brings a handsome guy like you to the supermarket on a fine evening all alone." She giggled.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled a little, "My step-mom and her lazyness"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well same here exsept my ....DAd..And his " She thought of what to say. "Laziness as well." she bit her lip.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He cold tell she made the last part up adn she was hiding something, he wasn't gonna be nosy. He nodded slightly

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "Yea so why is It your moms lazy?She work alot?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 02, 2010 06:40PM) (new)

"Nah...she is lazy just cuz, she sits around all day, eats junk food and watches TV." he said, "Why is your dad so lazy?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled then her face went straight. "Hes ugh...Very hard working." She lied and felt guilty. but if he asked her she'd probably spill her guts to him.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He could tell she was lying again, "You know, your not very good at lying....if you don't want to tell me, it's ok, you can just tell me you would rather not tell"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"No.."She said holding back tears."my dad..."She could finish her sentence And lifted up her sleeves revealing bruises and marks. "He just Gets really angry after going out he Does grugs and stuff." she said.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessie was completley shocked, "oh.. I'm sorry" he gently picked up her arm and looked at the bruises, "Am I the only one you have told?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea which is weird because i just met you and i feel like i can trust you." she said. "And its okay it only happenes a couple times a day."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed a little, "Well it shouldn't be happening at all"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I get used to it." She said looking down. shes glad he hadnnt seen the one Bruise on her Chest.Near her ribs.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He gently lifted her chin with his fingers lightly to look at him, "How long has he been doing this to you?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

she shivered at his touch. "Only..Since i was 13 when my mom died..." She said eyes Glassy.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh...I'm sorry" he said, moving his hand away now.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its okay."she said looking at him. "Do u believe in Love?" She said

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her, "Yea, I do" he said, "Do you?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes." She said. She looked at her watch.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded a little, it was 6:30

« previous 1 3 4 5