Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > please combine

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Hi,

I added the Kindle edition of "Why We Suck" by Denis Leary. Please combine this with the hardcover edition. Sorry I forgot to look for the "Add an Edition" option under the existing books.

Christine

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42480 comments Mod
Wouldn't have made any difference.

Combined, and scooped a few other editions too.

message 3: by Urangoo (new)

Urangoo | 8 comments I have a librarian status. But I need to ask others' help as I can not combine the books.

I have added a book in Mongolian, The Gold Bug by Edgar Allan Poe. It is here Алтан цох. All of Poe's works listed in 2 pages. The editions I would like to combine are in the different pages. Although I marked both of them, the error message appears asking to choose more than 2 editions. I suspect it is caused by split pages.

Can anyone help me!

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura | 106 comments I had the same problem last week, just use the filter tool to combine books in different pages.

This Is Not The Michael You're Looking For | 949 comments I combined them with the other listings of just that particular story. There are separate entries for collections titled "The Gold Bug" (although the division is probably not clean because in almost all of the cases its difficult to tell what stories are in which books)

message 6: by Urangoo (new)

Urangoo | 8 comments Thank you. It was exactly what I needed... that particular story only.