Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Nalini Singh Trivia Game - Possible Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Nalini Singh Trivia Game!! See if you can stump others by asking a trivia question related to either Andrew's books, cover art, website etc...

This was fun last month and I know that I learned a few things that I didn't already know! So, let's try it out again!

Here's how it works:
Person A begins by asking, Q - "What is the website for Nalini Singh?"

Person B A - http://www.nalinisingh.com
Person B asks their own question, "Is it true that Nalini Singh's first published book was a Silhouette Desire's Romance?"

Person C answers with: True! Person C comes up with their own question.

And so on. If someone is stumped, and the question remains up, please return and answer the question and post another. If the person doesn't return to post up another question, the mods will throw in a question to be answered.

This should be a fun way for us to all get to know Nalini Singh and her books better!

FYI - Although I am posting this discussion right now, it wont be open for comments until March. When we open it up on March 1st, Jess and I will start out the questions then! But start trying to think up some good ones to stump us with!

message 2: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Alright - Time to get started!

First question:

What is Sascha's psy ability?

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Sascha is designated as a cardinal E-psy. She senses emotions.

In Angels' Blood what type of angel is Raphael?

message 4: by Sarah (last edited Mar 14, 2010 06:23PM) (new)

Sarah  | 766 comments He is an Archangel.

In the Guild Hunters series, what does Raphael call his personal group of advisors/enforcers?

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (savhagetemptress) | 85 comments The Seven.

Who are Riley's sibling(s)?