We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Hero Threads > Who is Lisa Kleypas favorite Hero of her series

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I wonder who is Lisa Favorite Hero in all her book right now I'm so loving Jack Travis that I wish he was real =)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments http://www.lisakleypas.com/readersask...
one of the questions asked on her website...
her answer is
"I've given different answers to that question over the years. I love them all for varying reasons. But to me there are a few standouts . . . Derek Craven from Dreaming Of You is special because he was really my first self-made hero, and that opened up a new direction for my career. Zachary Bronson from Where Dreams Begin . . . Marcus, Lord Westcliff from It Happened One Autumn . . . Sebastian St. Vincent from Devil In Winter . . . and I'm getting rather partial to Leo, Lord Ramsay from Married By Morning."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

OHHH thanks Pamela I need to read Dreaming of you to see how good is that Hero, Marcus I do love but right now Im so Jack Travis

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie (floresji) | 21 comments Cynthia, I think Derek Craven will steal your heart! LOL!!

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments He certainly stole mine. :)

message 6: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Feeney | 51 comments Im glad she mentioned Sebastian St. Vincent from Devil In Winter. Love him, Love him, Love him.....

message 7: by MashJ (last edited May 19, 2010 01:09PM) (new)

MashJ | 733 comments Maureen wrote: "Im glad she mentioned Sebastian St. Vincent from Devil In Winter. Love him, Love him, Love him....."

I just always think about Evie's line- something like "you've been handled more than a hamper at Fortnums" when it comes to St Vincent. Very funny- you can sometimes feel when Lisa has a particular fondness for one of her characters - like when they get plenty of walk on parts in other books.

message 8: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments Gosh, I do love St. Vincent. I was watching a movie with Luke Goss, who is how I picture St. Vincent. He made me drool over him even more!

message 9: by Tanith (last edited May 23, 2010 05:48PM) (new)

Tanith | 50 comments St.Vincent and McKenna are my Heroes

message 10: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Oh, McKenna for sure. What a great, great hero.

message 11: by MashJ (last edited May 23, 2010 11:44AM) (new)

MashJ | 733 comments Inetersting that LK named Zachary Bronson in the interview quoted above. I like many of her self made men. However, I found him one of her less appealing characters- all of that bling & the threesomes!

message 12: by Ren Puspita (new)

Ren Puspita (renpuspita) Have seen in Lisa's web, and she says she like Marcus, and its explain that Marcus always appear in her book from Wallflowers #1 until Hathaway #1, but i like it ^^.
And happy when she mentioned Sebastian too. Ughh, i wonder whenLisa Kleypas will write the book with Sebastian as hero again ^^, cant get enough of him >.<

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* | 2140 comments Having finished MBM I think Leo will go to the top of my list !

message 14: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) RNDo,
Did she say she is going to write another Sebastion book.Wow we will all be nuts before that gets out won`t we?

message 15: by Beanbag (new)

Beanbag Love | 103 comments What? Not Cam? Actually, I think she does love Cam. She's given him so many love scenes in other people's books, she must have some affinity for him. Rawr.

message 16: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments I am convinced LK has a jones for Cam.

message 17: by Ren Puspita (new)

Ren Puspita (renpuspita) Kathy Anne wrote: "RNDo,
Did she say she is going to write another Sebastion book.Wow we will all be nuts before that gets out won`t we?"

Really? Wow, i'm so excited to wait the book >.<

message 18: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurastamps) It's funny you should mention Derek Craven. So many of my buds at other boards told me I had to read "Dreaming of You" cause Derek was soooo sweet and yummy.

Well, the man drove me insane! For 300 pages he is a cranky moody Alpha, the kind I wanna strangle. Then he has a personality transplant, and he is sweet and sexy and fab for the last 100 pages. So if that kind of hero infuriates you hang on if you haven't read "Dreaming of You." It gets better after the first 300 pages, and now I can see why so many adore him. Still not my fav hero. I prefer less moody Sir Ross Cannon. But Derek became a very sweet sexy guy. ;)

message 19: by E. (new)

E. R. (dilawrosas) | 507 comments I'm glad that LK mentioned three of my fave LK heroes. And I think she should add Cam in there, too, since someone mentioned him being mentioned a lot in other books.