Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Series Discussions > Argeneau - Lynsay Sands

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Feb 25, 2010 02:41PM) (new)

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber Hoxit (clove311) | 8 comments I have read 6 of these books and really love the way she describes the family, their strengths and weaknesses and how they interact with the "mortals" they encounter. She has a whole new spin on the "Vampire" enigma and I enjoyed her world immensely. I recommend this series, and the great thing is, you can read them in order, but I didn't and it didn't ruin them for me.

message 3: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments I love this series, it is so funny :D

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan #7 the Accidental Vampire is by far the FUNNIEST!
But that's not to say they're all comedies - there is good and bad and some smex in there!
READ THEM!
They're in my top 10 series.

message 5: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments Number 7 is so funny, I think this was the first one I ever read :/

message 6: by Hasien (new)

Hasien | 568 comments I love this series. I have chuckled with each book. I can not wait until the next one comes out about Christian Notte.

message 7: by Lisa M (new)

Lisa M (lamessegee) | 462 comments My favorite was Vampires Are Forever (Argeneau, #8) by Lynsay Sands . I loved the danger and the intrigue. And it was gut-wrenching at times. Not her funniest, but her most emotional, IMO.

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire | 237 comments I love the Rogue Hunter book, but my fav is book 7 I laugh so hard I almost peed myself