Let's pretend discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Rp here after u make a charrie))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun stuck his headphones into his ears, and shrunk down in his seat; the girls giggled behind him like they were in middle school still. He shut his eyes and tried to let himself just get lost in the beat of the BloodRed Shoes band.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2010 09:15PM) (new)

Belle drummed her pencil on the desk, staring at the teacher talk; wondering why he didn't say anything about the girls that were distracting her from paying attention. She glanced over at them again, her eyes flashing with suprise as she spotted Shaun; her heart fastened and she found herself softly blushing.

~Tomorrow doesn't show anything but today's misfortunes reborn~

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun felt eyes on him, and looked over to Belle; he had seen her watch him countless times before, and now began to feel as if he was being stalked by her. He smiled slightly, and went back to his music, hitting the next button repeatedly until he came across the MSI song he wanted.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Belle quickly snapped her gaze to her desk where she continued to stare until class was over; when the bell ran she stood and grabbed her things, dropping the bag and watching - in horror - as everything fell from it's pocket and scattered across the floor. Students didn't seem to notice - either that or they didn't seem to care - and continued to walk, stepping on and over the items that slid across the floor. But there was one item in particular that Belle watched to her dismay, it was a small white tampon; it somehow found it's way to roll all the way over to Shaun's desk. Hitting his foot and resting, busted open; at his feet, she thought about running and pretending it never happened, but decided to instead stand her ground.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((O.O oh wow embaressing, you weren't kiddin when you said you were going to make it really embaressing for her...))

Shaun looked down at the tampon, and bent over; he picked it up by the string between his middle and indes fingers. "Did you drop something?" he tried to smile, he could see the hot of her cheeks as he was picking it up. He laughed then, a broad husky laugh that even suprised him; and tossed it to the trash, "It's busted... don't worry, I have four sisters, I've seen my share of tampons." he grabbed his things and walked to her, helping her get her things together. "I'm Shaun by the way, though I'm sure as my 'secret stalker' you already knew that."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stalker?" she thought back to him seeing her watch him; "I'm not a stalker, I was just trying... to figure out what you were listening to." she smiled and shoved the last of her folders in her backpack, nodding her head in appreciation for his help and slinging the backpack over her shoulder.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay I gotta go to bed now, tired... long day at the hospital ahead of me tomorrow))

He curled the corner of his mouth upwards into a cool half smile; then picked his things up, "Walk you to your next class?" he offered, walking with her outside the doorway and nearly getting trampled by the "popular" kids as they walked down the hall in their high and mightiness.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah I probably should go to bed soon too, Abby keeps me up so dang late that I'm used to being up all hours of the night, but I guess I should be sleeping now that she is))

"Watch it!" Belle snapped as she nearly dropped her books in her arms; but - as usual - was completely ignored. "Stupid damn freshmen wannabes." she mumbled, and looked up at Shaun, flipping the hair from her face with a flip of the neck. "Sorry... they agrivate me... but to answer, sure, I'd love if you walked me to class... I have Mr. Summers next."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((awww how is lil Abby-kins doing?))

Shaun laughed, "Don't let them get to you; just steer clear and they'll leave you be soon enough." he grabbed her things from her and walked with her to Mr. Summer's class. "You want to meet up for lunch? I don't really sit by anyone, actually I usually sit in the parking lot."

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2010 08:18PM) (new)

((she learned how to say damn from the neighbor today))

"I'd love to join you," she blushed, "so I'll see you next hour then, it's a date." she took her bag from him and smiled, messing with her hair, nervous. "I mean... uh... not a date... but... uh..." she nervously laughed, blushing harder now.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((awwwww how cute!!!))

Shaun smirked, "Don't be so nervous Bella, I don't bite." he leaned in close to her, searching her eyes; "Of course, unless, you want me to."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((how the heck is that cute?))

Bella blushed severely, leaning back slightly; she grabbed her things and quickly retreated to her classroom, covering her face with her hair to keep it from being noticable.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((how you on so early? Is abby with your aunt?))

Shaun sighed and walked to class, thinking about the great woman he met the whole way to class.

-Later-

Shaun took a deep breath, leaning against the bed of his truck; he looked at his cell, waiting for Bella.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella looked over the parking lot, eventually spotting him; she ran over, then when got close walked at a- somewhat -normal speed. She waved at him, "There you are." she smiled and tossed her backpack in the truck.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun stood, and lended her a hand; helping her into the truck, then he pulled out a blanket from the crate bolted down and offered it to her. He sat down and patted the empty spot next to him, offering her to sit as well; before he pulled up his bag and pulled out a sandwich.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella threw the blanket on the back of bed of the truck where she was going to sit, and curled up next to him. She bit her lip before opening her bag and pulling out a water bottle. She could smell the sandwhich, and it sent chills down her spine as she realized - again - just how hungry she was.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun tore the probalone sandwich in half and held one of the halves out to her, arching an eyebrow. "Want some?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella leeringly stared at the sandwhich, but shook her headd-though her stomach said yes-to the food, politely declining it. "No thanks, I already ate."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well your betraying growling stomach says otherwise, just eat it, please?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella took the sandWICH and took a bite of it, mayo:33, provolone:100, salami:346, turkey:162... well, there goes food for the next three days. She sighed, and took another bite, this tiem larger; she looked at the sandWICH and licked her lips.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay okay I get it, you know how to spell it... thanks to me :D ))

Shaun watched her eat, "Are you anorexic?" he asked, taking a bite of his sandwich himself.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((bite me "Chika Mika"))

Bella nearly choked on the sandwich, her eyes widened and she looked at him; "A..anorexic? I'm... I mean... I'm not..." she fumbled for words, no one had caught her before, no one had cared enough to catch her before. She looked to the parked car next to them, feeling sick; she couldn't tell if it was the food hitting her empty stomach or if it was him that was doing it to her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun frowned, he reached out and put a hand on her knee; patting it slowly, he didn't know what else to do, he'd never dealt with this before.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella looked up at him, suprised; she smiled warmly, because that's how she felt around him: warm. She put her hand on top of his and leaned in to kiss him.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun moved his other hand to behind her head and kissed her softly; his fingers running through her soft hair as he pulled her into a deeper kiss.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella's eyes widened, then slowly closed again as she blushed; she pressed her face hard against his and kissed.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun laughed, and leaned away from her; "So forceful." he laughed again, and noticed her blushing; he stopped, "You act like you've never been kissed before."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's because... I.. uh... haven't." she admitted, twirling her hair and looking anywhere but at him.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun smiled, and found himself blushing; he quickly looked away, and racked his brain for a change of subject. "You ready for that biology test?" hhe weakly tried as the blood flow became normal in his face again.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella looked at him, astonished; she looked at her cell for the time, then stood on the truck. "I... uh... should go..." she jumped off the truck, and grabbed her backpack before running back to the school building.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun rose to his feet, and jumped out of the bed of the truck; running after her. He grabbed her by the arm just as they made it into the school hall, the chatter of hungry teenagers in the caffateria echoed. "Wait."

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 04, 2010 08:36PM) (new)

She froze, staring at the hall floor ahead of her, not turning her body to him. Bella didn't want him to see the tears in her eyes, "W.. What?" she whispered.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun bit his lip hard, "Will... will I see you again?" was all he could manage, he wanted to tell her how he felt; he wanted to confess the undieing love he felt towards her... but he couldn't get himself to do it.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella didn't answer, she felt her heart skipping beats in her chest and her stomach churned. The bell rang and people began to disperse from the cafateria and classrooms where they were hiding from the crowds. She felt the eyes on her as people passed them, she stared at the ground; not good enough... never good enough...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun pulled her into a hug, wrapping his arms around her; he put his mouth next to his ear and whispered very softly, "You're perfect to me." then he took a step away and disappeared in the crowd of people.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella stood still, speechless, she stared at where he disappeared to; wondering if she had heard him right. "P... perfect?" she repeated, and it wasn't until the late bell that she snapped out of her trance and ran to class.

((I'm making more characters since it's just the two of us now, you should probably do the same babe))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah, sorry took me so long... was RPing on another thing and it took WAY too long))

Shaun took a deep breath, leaning against the door to the gym locker room; he shut his eyes and rolled his head back,groaning. "Damnit..."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((bout time))

Jayme watches Shaun, she stormed over to him and thunked him on the head; "You idiot!" She sighed, and looked to the ground, "You can't just do that in public you know."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun grabbed his head, "Jayme! What was that for!? I didn't do anything to you!" He rubbed his head where she hit him, then straightened.

Rick watched Bella from the corner of his eye, he licked his lips; watching her chest.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can't just kiss her like that!" she stomped her foot, "A girl doesn't want her first kiss in the back of an old beat-up truck! She wants it somewhere romantic, like in a park or at a restuarant, or standing outside her house..."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((jess. >:O ))

"Well I didn't know it was her first- wait! Were you watching us?!"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Relax, it aint gonna be SD))

"I'm watching after her is all..." Jayme blushed, and looked away, "I want to make sure she's not going to be hurt..."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun looked at her carefully, "Jayme, I..."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jayme took a step to him, dropping her backpack to her side; and kissed him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun's eyes widened, he shoved her back, with a little bit too much force, causing her to hit the ground. He stared at her, "Why'd you do that?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Tears formed in Jayme's eyes, she grabbed her elbow that was stained with blood now. "I'm sorry..."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun lent out a hand to her, "I'm sorry..."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jayme stood, backing away from him; then ran off, tears in her eyes and forcing their way down her cheeks.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Damnit." Shaun cursed more under his breath as he walked into the locker room.

Rick looked up, seeing his sister run in the room upset; he sttood, and moved to her.

« previous 1 3 4