YA Book Addicts discussion

If you could date any character from any book who would it be and why?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (Hayz) I would date Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. Sure he may be proud, to start, but then he is such a gentleman.
Or I would date Alex from Perfect Chemistry. I would date him because he is a gentleman in his own way. And he is just so. . . perfect, he is the what type of guy I want.

message 2: by ~Tiffany~ (new)

~Tiffany~ I would date Mr. Darcy from pride and prejudice. I love how he is protraed in the 2005 movie.

message 3: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Paige (authorlindsaypaige) The 1st person that pops into my mind is Eli from the Wicked series by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie. He's a protective person and appears to be the tough bad boy but with his girl he's sweet and caring and loving.

message 4: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (Hayz) Ok so I know I already said Mr. Darcy and Alex. But I have a new one! I would so date and marry! (In fact I never really dreamed about the guy I wanted to marry or I never even dreamed of getting married but now I do!) I choose Jamie from Love Under Cover and the Fidelity Files by Jessica Brody! He is just so amazing!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dexter from This Lullaby :)
He's so cute!

message 6: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Paige (authorlindsaypaige) I too adore Dexter

message 7: by Lizz (new)

Lizz I like Dexter too

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (dressagelover) | 9 comments There are way to many to name. Maybe I get my huge list later and post them.

message 9: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Paige (authorlindsaypaige) I would like to add Damen from Evermore to this list. He's sweet and protective.

message 10: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (SherriJ2003) I'd go for WES from The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen. He is just amazing and the perfect guy. I wish I can find someone like him in real life.

Another person would be Jesse from The Mediator series by Meg Cabot. He's first introduced in Shadowland. He is also amazing and seems really hot and mysterious.

message 11: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Paige (authorlindsaypaige) Ooh, those are good ones too!

message 12: by Kate (new)

Kate (dressagelover) | 9 comments I love Jesse! Unfortunatly I fell for Paul first since I accidently read the fith one first, but I love them both. That's a good example of me falling for the bad boy villian.

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy | 12 comments Wes from The Truth about Forever. :) Hands down.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kate wrote: "I love Jesse! Unfortunatly I fell for Paul first since I accidently read the fith one first, but I love them both. That's a good example of me falling for the bad boy villian."

Forgive my ignorance... but which book are they from??

message 15: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (SherriJ2003) The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, thanks!

message 17: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Paige (authorlindsaypaige) I have to add Coop from Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. He is just supportive, funny, and an all-around nice guy. :)