♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in Progress)) discussion

Roleplay Info! > Prophecies and Plots

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (last edited Feb 23, 2010 03:37PM) (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 777 comments Mod
If you have a prophecy going on with one of your cats(or a plot)i would like to know everything going on in the Rp, so please post all here!

I have a prophecy going on with Cheetahkit(Mine)and Tawnykit(Sephiroth's) from ThunderClan where when they're apprentices, they're gonna get mentored by Flamesoul and Hailfrost, two evil kitties with a prophecy to rule the Clans, and Cheetahkit and Tawnykit and gonna help them.I had the prophecy differently, but I'm changing it up.So far, I've come up with this:

Soon, stars will crash to the ground, making the thunder fade away, the river stop flowing, the shadows have light cast over them, and the wind stop blowing.Four cats will rise to make it happen, with the darkness on their side.Four other cats will rise to destroy them, the stars on their side.They'll all get caught in a battle with four against four, darkness against star.Two from each side will rise to the ranks of the stars, and two from the other side will rise to the ranks of the old and wise.

but before that even was given to Tawnykit and Cheetahkit, Flamesoul and Hailfrost were prophesied this by their father:

Two warring evils will take the forest; one will rule through another. Nothing will ever be the same as it once was, or will be. Take this warning well; StarClan cannot stop it!"

So soon when Tawnykit and Cheetahkit are apprentices, Flamesoul and Hailfrost, Tawnykit and Cheetahkit will join together to rule the forest!!!

(My prophecy)Meaning that four cats, Hailfrost Flamesoul Cheetahkit and Tawnykit(Soon gonna be apprentices) are gonna have a battle against my cat Crescentkit(When it happens she's gonna be Crescentpaw, though) , and three other open places.And StarClan and DarkClan will have a battle, too.And two from one side, good or evil, will die, meaning rising t the ranks of the starCLAN.And the other two from the other side, good or evil, will become elders.

If you ave any more ideas or anything, please report them here.

Thank you!

Dapplekit

message 2: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Syeira-la | 3523 comments Mod
Hm, could I have a charrie destined to be on the good side? Thanks

message 3: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2657 comments Mod
can you please not use the name sunstorm? i made that up...

flamesoul's not gonna die, but northwind can die.

message 4: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

You can have one.What one, and what Clan?

message 5: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Thunderclan, of course. And...er...hm give me a minute. Neither is Hailfrost going to die. She is going to RULE lol.

message 6: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Sephiroth wrote: "can you please not use the name sunstorm? i made that up...

flamesoul's not gonna die, but northwind can die."

I already have a cat named Sunstorm.I've had him FOREVER, and he's a WindClan cat of mine...

message 7: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

okay, i thought you''d used it from warrior cats group. :3 sorry.

message 8: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

it's okay.But I actually don't think Sunstorm will be one of th cats.And I'm not sure about Sunspark either...I think I'm gonna have one of Dapplefrost's soon-to-be kits going to be one.'Cause Dapplefrost's soon probably gonna have kits.Rp in ThunderClan?

message 9: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

kk, and northwind is dapplefrost's mate, right? i want a kit.

message 10: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Ok, Maplekit should be the good one, if you don't mind

message 11: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

kk.

message 12: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

northwind is gonna be the good one who dies.

message 13: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Sephiroth wrote: "kk, and northwind is dapplefrost's mate, right? i want a kit."

'Kay, you can have one.And Northwind is Dapplefrost's mate.I'm gonna rp in ThunderClan now, 'kay?

message 14: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

kk, see ya there

message 15: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

kk.But do you like how I fixed up the prophecy?I sat in my bed all night last night, just thinking about it...

message 16: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

yeah. :3

and northwind will be one of the good cats who dies.

message 17: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

kk.

message 18: by Featherflight (new)

Featherflight  (featherflight) Hiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in...

unread topics | mark unread