Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clark (new)

Clark Start

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Stella sat at the lake, her feet in the water

message 3: by Heaven!... (new)

Heaven!... can i join the rp? cause i have something to add:

She didn't know what to think about what had happened today, but the water helped her sort out her feelings.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((um, you make your own character and you don't roleplay anyone else's. So Stella is my character))

message 5: by Heaven!... (new)

Heaven!... ah. sorry. hmm... my character will be... uhh... i dont know. thank you for helping me. ooh! he will be kasey! yeah i like it:

Kasey gasped. The pain shot through his body. He pulled the knife from his chest. He wasn't sure he would live so he tried to get out a few last words, "I love you Jenessa." Then everything went black.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((you create a character on the character page and any time you're not rping, you use the double parenthesis))

message 7: by Heaven!... (new)

Heaven!... ((oh. i get it sorry, ill ask my friend to explain.))

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 26 comments Lyra sat on a bench.

message 9: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Shay was practicing her archery skills in a field.

message 10: by Micah (new)

Micah (mimikinz) Iona screamed. Bushes DON'T just catch fire like that, they just DON'T. She was thinking, she concentrated and pulled from within herself the ability to bring water out of the already dry air to calm the fire, when she finally did, she almost sat, when she realized that ruining her new dress would NOT be a good idea.