Awesome roleplays! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,047 (1047 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by Clark (last edited Feb 23, 2010 11:25AM) (new)

Clark Start

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Monica jumped outta her BLue mercedes, Walking up to the entrance of the school iot was her first year at this school and in highschool . Before she had been homeschooled. She was excited and scared at the same time.

message 3: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Nolen and Shaelyn walked into school together. They walked, but that really didn't bother them. They barely have conversations with eachother, but when they do, they tend to be very vivid and short. Their parents just got divorced, and everyone just became quiet....

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler walked into school, his backpack slung over one shoulder. He gave a couple of his friends that he hadn't seen in a while a quick high-five, while winking at some girls he remembered.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Monica took a deep breath and opened the doors walking threw these hallways was scary. People running, yelling ,exchanging numbers , making out . It was alot for her she walked quickly to her first period class.

(( monica likes Nolen or Can she?? Sorry forgot to ask))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler threw some stuff in his locker before heading to his first hour. He stopped to talk to some friends on the way, which almost made him late to class.

message 7: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) ((yeah!))

Shaelyn glanced at Nolen, exchanging magical sibling crap saying 'bye'. She knew she was gonna be late, so she just ran with her backpack to first period.
Nolen rolled his eyes, walking to his locker and threw his backpack in and took his books. Then he walked to class before the bell rang.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler sat near the back of the class.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Wait im going to hold back on who my charrie like then i'll pick cus i wanna pick Tyler but i dont know about Nolen.)))

Monica walked in nervously and went to the back of the class and sat aloone. She smiled as she waslked past a guy.

message 10: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Nolen put his books onto one of the random desks he found first, putting his feet up on the one in front of him. Nobody was sitting there... yet.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler smiled back as the Monica passed.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She saat down Sitting up perfectly straight.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler yawned, as he leaned back in his chair.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

sghe smiled slightly and looked at him waiting for class to start and hopping he wouldnt notice.

(( Be back in like 30minutes dont RP to much with out me))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler started throwing a crumpled up piece of paper across the room with his buddy on the other side.

message 16: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) ((okay!))

Nolen rubbed his eye, waiting for the teacher to come in.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(( BACK!!))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Monica continued watching. "Is that how we're suppose to behave?" She said jokingly Then her went wide had she just said somthing. She didnt want them to be mad or make people not like her.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily snuck in the class and sat behind Nolen right before the teacher came in.

message 20: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) Nolen stretched, "Yup, pretty much." Nolen responded to Monica.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled looking over to him " Im sorry i didnt mean to say that." Smiled moving into the seat next to him. "Hi im monica."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

As Nolen stretched, his arms almost hit Lily.
"Hey. watch your arms," she said.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Monica looked back raising her eyebrows. THen looked back at nolen.

message 24: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) "Hi, I'm Nolen." HE grinned and looked at Lily. "Sorry. Didn't mean to." Nolen said to Lily, moving his arms.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its very nioce to meet you. I-Im new to this school and ...School its self. SO would you have time to show me around?"Shee asked blushing bright red

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((does she like Tyler or Nolan?))

Lily just leaned back so she wouldn't get hit.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Tyler but i want her to be like bff's with Nolen))

message 28: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) ((lol guess))

"Yeah, I have all the time in the world right now." Nolen replied, moving his arms to his side.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Great thank you so much." She said in relief. "And can i ask one more question?" She said

message 30: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) "Yeah, no problem." Nolen said cracking his knuckles.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can i sit with you at lunch i...have no friends." SHe shrugged looking at her feet

message 32: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) "Ya of course." Nolen said, "You'll make a ton of friends, though, stay away from the popular crowd..."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Arent you popular?" She asked "I would think u were."

message 34: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) "Well, not popular in that way. Just everyone knows me." He replied, putting his feet up again.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"She smiled.Okay thats cool" they still were waiting for the bell to ring and they still had 5 minutes

message 36: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) "Wow, the teacher didn't feel like teaching today, considering she didn't show." Nolen grinned.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Monica smiled and nudged him ." Ur a real joker arent you.."

message 38: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) "Ah, some might say." Nolen said, flipping his bangs out of his face.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily looked at the clock.
"And to think I could be practicing right now," she said to herself.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well i think some means alot then because u seem pretty loved around here ." She smiled

message 41: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) "No not really, a lot of people hate me for some odd reason. I mean, some I don't even know and they hate me." He said as the bell rang.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well i think ur wonderful " She grinned looking back to see TYLer again. "Hes so cute." She said in a low voice

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily stood up and walked towards English.

message 44: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) "Is he now?" He looked over to see who it was. "Oh, that's Tyler. Yeah, he seems to be a ladies man these days." He snickered a little.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Monica looked back at Nolen. "Sorry i....ugh yea sorry." SHe didnt know what to say . "So do u have a girlfriend ? Alittle Sister?"She asked

message 46: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) "Yeah, little sister. Not really looking for a girlfriend yet." He replied, standing up and stretching. "Yup... well. You seem pretty cool for Tyler, he needs a nice girl."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks ..." She ssmiled. " What classe do you have next?"

((SInce theyre gonna be bffs they should have like the same classes ))

message 48: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) ((yeah))

"English... I hope the teacher decides to teach us this time though." Nolen said.

((rp sammy in other rp))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow me too" she said.

(( Okay sorry ))

message 50: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle  (ggirlshimko) "Watch us have all of our classes together." He smiled and started walking towards the door.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21