Enything && Everything discussion

taged rolplays > Ruby and Halee's RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 483 (483 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments Juliet walked through the high school, bored.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((Oh, you are? i suck at guy :L ))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((okay thankies!))

She looked to the locker at her right and she saw Adrian.
((should they know eachother?))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((sure cool))

She flashed a smiled at him, "Hey! How was you break!"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "Me?" she sighed, "Gramma died..."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She hugged him back, more than needed, "Its okay..."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She sighed, "Well just 2 weeks back. I'm sorry, i just... i didnt... want to ruin your holiday because of me."

message 10: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (last edited Feb 24, 2010 10:03AM) (new)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "dads side." Juliet faked a smiled "76 years old'

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((lol i edited it sorry))

"Yeah, she was the best. She had a... um heart attack"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "You can" she said, "Friday it is." she looked up at him.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "Oh its at the main cemetry on the main street. 2:00"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "Yep. No problem." She said smiling faintly.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She sighed, "Hey, dont be okay? Its done now." she said softly.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((Not really, okay well yeah! Lol! i dont blame you i know how ya feel!))

"Umm. Right" she smiled wondering if her knew her.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((lol np))

She sighed and walked to History.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments While she was walking she kept thinking about the crush she always had on him, she jumped in surprise when he came, "Oh, hey."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She smiled at him, "So..."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "Yeah... you?"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "Cool." she nodded. "So what happened in your holidays."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "Oh wow. Thats amazing" she smiled.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She laughed as they got to class, "Nice."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((its okay!))

She sat down at the front somewhere.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments There were many other seats empty, not many took history, so she wondered why he was sitting there. At the front. With her.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She glanced over at him once he was working.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She smiled as well and looked at her notebook and continued her work.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments Soon class ended, she sighed.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments Juliet puts the books at the back of her bag and zips it up, flinging it over her shoulder.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She catched up with some friends between classes. They know about her crush. "Okay guys. Seeya later at lunch" she said and walked her way to Biology.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((fast forward??))

She got into Bio, and sat next to a friend of hers.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((lol! but i might disappear here and then...))

She walked to the cafeteria with some other friends.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She walked with her friends all the way and sat back down, she didnt like school food. She got out a sandwhich from her bag.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments Her friends soon joined her.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She looked back and saw him sitting alone, and decided to invite him over, "Hey! Adrian, come over!"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments They all smiled at him. "Hey Adrian" Haven, her friend said. She liked him too. And she knew it. "Where are your friends?"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "Nothing much. Oh right." she smiled at him flirtatiously.
Juliets heart sank and she frowned.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "hrmm so they hang out with their girlfriends.. hmm you should get one." she smirked.
Juliet smiled at them, "Hey i'll be right back," she said and headed to the bathrooms with her things, she couldnt stand it.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "Bye." she wagglled her fingers to him.
She got into one cubicle and tears streamed down her face as she thought of her Grandma and Adrian and Haven.
((did u check out the new pic i got for her?))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((r u there?))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((okay!))

She watched him go then turned to her friends. They looked at her strangely and nodded.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((in the charries thingy!))
((oh wait i was rping everything wrong xDD! Whoops u might have noticed.))

Haven was quiet for a while.
Juliet wasnt coming back.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((exactly! i was rping wrong, juliet went to the bathroom! lol im weird at times))

She looked up at him and smiled as well.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments Juliet had red eyes and nose.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments ((Okay this will do.))

"No, just hay fever, i'll be right back" she said and picked up her stuff and left.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She was annoyed with the coldness of the voice. She went away.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments She cried in the bathroom, and decided to skip school.

Haven flirted back.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments Then 3 other guys join their table, "Hello girls" one of them says and sits next to Haven
"Oh hey Josh." she grins at him
The other two sit with the other girls.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (OpenUpYourEyes) | 649 comments "Oh. Hey Adrian." He nodded at him. "Hey where did the other one go Haven?" he asked.
"You mean Juliet?" another guy asked.
"Yeah her."
"Oh.. she left."
"Why?"

Juliet got her stuff and drove away.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10