100 Books + in 2010 discussion

Books Read > Jake's Book List 2010

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jake (new)

Jake (jake_swann) | 3 comments Here's my books for this year so far...

1. Malice - Chris Wooding Malice by Chris Wooding
2. Pendragon #1: The Merchant of Death - D.J. MacHale The Merchant of Death (Pendragon, #1) by D.J. MacHale
3. Arch Enemy - Frank Beddor ArchEnemy (The Looking Glass Wars, #3) by Frank Beddor
4. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins [image error]
5. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins
6. The Maze Runner - James Dashner The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner
7. Lord of the Flies - William Golding Lord of the Flies by William Golding
8. Sleeping Freshman Never Lie - Dave Lubar Sleeping Freshman Never Lie by Dave Lubar

*♥*Athena Leilani*♥* | 65 comments I read Hunger Games and it was really good but I haven't gotten to read catching fire yet.. nice book list

message 3: by Jake (new)

Jake (jake_swann) | 3 comments If you liked the Hunger Games then you will probably like The Maze Runner too, but Malice is arguably the best book I've ever read. I don't know why, and I'm sure many people would disagree, but I thought it was really good. (Hate Lord of the Flies, had to read it for school.)

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 101 comments That's what I heard about The Hunger Games and The Maze Runner. But I thought the Hunger Games was a lot better. I like The Maze Runner too, it's just irritates me a little because I'm still not really sure what's going on after reading the whole book!

*♥*Athena Leilani*♥* | 65 comments I haven't heard odf the maze runner so I'll have to look! My sister had to read Lord of the flies for school but I don't have to...i have to read to Kill a mocking bird....I've also not heard of Malice

message 6: by Jake (new)

Jake (jake_swann) | 3 comments 9. Pendragon #2:The Lost City of Faar - D.J. MacHale The Lost City of Faar (Pendragon, #2) by D.J. MacHale
10. The Last Thing I Remember - Andrew Klavin The Last Thing I Remember (The Homelanders) by Andrew Klavan
11. Saga - Conor Kostick Saga by Conor Kostick
12. Pendragon #3:The Never War - D.J. MacHale The Never War (Pendragon, #3) by D.J. MacHale
13. The House of the Scorpion - Nancy Farmer The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer