For The L♥ve of Reading discussion

Promotions > Solve the Cure Code-Win a Book!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Antoine (new)

Antoine Devine (antoinemauricedevine) | 17 comments It took 5 years of research to form the basis for The Cure. You can find The Cure Code in 5 minutes!
Finding the Code is easy. To win a book, you have to solve the Code. If you can solve the Code, and you are one of the first five entries with the correct answer, you will receive a free autographed copy. Just go to http://www.amdevine.com and locate The Cure Code. Once you've deciphered the code, go to the Contact section of the website and send in your answer. Please do not leave any mailing information. However, we ask that you let us know where you heard about the giveaway - Facebook, MySpace, Ning, etc. Winners will be asked for their mailing information, which will be used only for delivery purposes. All email addresses received with entries will be discarded. The contest ends March 4, 2010. The winners will be announced March 6, 2010. No purchase necessary. One winner per mailing address.

Good Fortune,
BluQuill Publishing, LLC

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

kewl

message 3: by Antoine (new)

Antoine Devine (antoinemauricedevine) | 17 comments Thx, Maria.

message 4: by Elizabeth☮ (new)

Elizabeth☮ this book sounds completely riveting.

message 5: by Antoine (new)

Antoine Devine (antoinemauricedevine) | 17 comments Thank you Elizabeth. I hope you have a chance to read it.

Antoine

message 6: by Elizabeth☮ (new)

Elizabeth☮ i have put it on my "to read" list and i will read it at some point. i'll post my review.