Axis Mundi X discussion

New Member Intros > Introduction

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fajar (new)

Fajar | 2 comments Hi, all ! I am just dropping by to introduce myself. I am a proud father of 3 kids who earns a living by writing in Indonesia. Currently working in my fist novel, I heartily embrace any information and community about books I can find online.

I was always and avid reader since I was born, but recently I found more time to read as I was diagnosed with HIV and rest more often as a consequence.

Nice to meet you all :)

message 2: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Hello Fajar! Welcome to the axis. Don't mind Charissa. Yes, she's always that way.

message 3: by Not Bill (new)

Not Bill | 1062 comments Greetings Fajar. I am the group cat. Please feel free to scratch my happy spot or feed me grilled sardines anytime....that is when I'm not ignoring you.

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori Hi Fajar!

message 5: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) | 3620 comments Mod
:::spanks Anthony with a ripe trout::::

Hi Fajar! Welcome to the Monkey House.

message 6: by Not Bill (new)

Not Bill | 1062 comments

message 7: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

:::scratches NB's scruffy places:::

message 8: by Not Bill (new)

Not Bill | 1062 comments purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

message 9: by Fajar (new)

Fajar | 2 comments Thanks to you all for the warm welcome... If you don't mind, can I add allof you as my friend ?

message 10: by B. (new)

B. (briant) | 99 comments Welcome, Fajar, to the hippest group of misfits on GR. Remember all of those cool kids at the cool table in the school cafeteria? Yeah, we're not those kids, we're the kids at the corner table with odd hairstyles and eclectic musical tastes who made fun of those pompous cheerleader/football player dorks at the other table. Enjoy yourself here at the Axis, presided over by the delectable Charissa, the hottest moderator on GR.

message 11: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

aw, Brian, how you talk.