We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Your 2010 Reading Logs > Heidi's 2010 Reading Log

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Great list so far!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Not many but I will keep adding to the list!

message 4: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments It's still early in the year, too! You're doing great!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess not bad for just staring reading again about a year and half ago! I thin I read like 70-some books last year.

message 6: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments That's an excellent total for a 6 month period!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

No race here on how many I read, I like to take my time and enjoy.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I am surprized I am adding them faster than I thought I would!

message 9: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments It is amazing, isn't it?

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2010 03:11PM) (new)

I will be interesting to see how manya nd what I have read on Feb. 20th of next year!

message 11: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 392 comments How was Suzanne Enoch's book? I've been meaning to read some of her books. I have 3 sitting on my bookshelf.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The tension & chemistry between H/h is great. To me it started a little slow...but picke up at the end. very good tho, I would recommend it. I am readingt eh second one in the series now Before the Scandal..and it the same, alot of leading up to the "good parts"...which I like so I am enjoying it. (((smile)))

message 13: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments I haven't read anything by Enoch yet. There are so many authors I need to read.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked Always a Scoundrel best by far of the three. The others were ok, but Bram Johns was wonderful!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Passion Passion  by Lisa Valdez ...smoking hot! This book is a keeper for sure!

message 16: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Heidi, isn't it a great story?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

One of the best I have read!!!! ABSOLUTELY!

I know my review isn't the greatest, I have ahard time expressing what I think of the books I've read, but I tried it was so good I ahd to write somehting.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 25, 2010 02:20PM) (new)

I finished Addicted and it is by far the best book I ahve ever read hands down! Loved it so much! Now I think I will start Annabelle's Courtship. Or maybe I'll start re-reading the Hathaways....in prep for the new ones coming next month!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

OOOOOOO, I am reading Sinful right now!

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited May 10, 2010 01:12PM) (new)

Sinful is one amazing book! If you haven't read it..YOU MUST! I can't say enough about it!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

So I finished patience and I have real mixed emotions about this book, I am not even sure how many stars to give it. Its the only book that ahas made me cry TWICE, but there where parts I absolutely hated and made me cringe....hm....confusing!

message 22: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Feeney | 51 comments I have the Suzanne Enoch series in my TBR pile, glad to hear its good. Never read or heard of Lucy Monroe before?? Who is she similar too?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She is quiet similar to LK Maureen, I think you'd like her!

message 24: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Feeney | 51 comments I bet all her books are series!! Im definitely going to try her, which one?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope, not all series look her up on the fan fiction site it will give a list of all her book, I recommend Annabelle's Courtship and 3 brides for 3 Bad Boys(smokin hot that one).

message 26: by Tanith (new)

Tanith | 50 comments I've now put Sinful on my "to purchase list"
so many books to get,how does one manage their money? should i set up an allowance on how many books to buy a month? because this month i have already purchased 7 books.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I just purchase! If my kids starve they starve! LMAO...just kidding!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Tanith, you have to read SINFUl...but I would advise to read ADDICTED first...Charlotte Featherstone is a phenominal writer!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Just started Love int eh Afternoon, and love it so far! LK is the best!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished Love in the Afternoon and I loved it! Loved Christopher and Bea and I have to say they are one of my fave LK couples!

message 31: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 828 comments Agree Heidi, it is one of my favorites as well.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm absolutely loving Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley. I loved the first book in these series as well, highly recommend them! Her writing style is very similar to LK.

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) | 2140 comments Heidi wrote: "I'm absolutely loving Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley. I loved the first book in these series as well, highly recommend them! Her writing style is very similar..."

I've just finished Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage and loved it. Don't you just love a man in a kilt !! Looking forward to The Many Sins of Lord Cameron.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too Carol, can't wait to read about Cam and Hart...I think I will love hart!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished he Stud Club trilogy by Tessa Dare the first I've read of her work. Loved the Books!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished My Only Love..while I loved the story, I was very pissed off at Adam St. Clair thru-out the stor, he was an arrogent, pompus, ass and did nothing to redeem himself worthy of Maggie's love at the end of the book(which I was soooo hoping he would do), but it never came. Had this hppened, I would have given 5 stars.

message 37: by Heidi (last edited Dec 21, 2010 12:37PM) (new)

Heidi | 871 comments Well I delteed myself, but now I'm back...and can't edit my first post so I'll start here, not that anyone cares.

37.Goddess of the Hunt
38.Surrender of a Siren
39.A Lady of Persuasion
40.Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor
41.Forgiven
42.Everything Forbidden
43.Something Reckless
44.Taboo
45.Nothing Denied
46.A Gift of Love

Goddess of the Hunt (Goddess Trilogy, #1) by Tessa Dare Surrender of a Siren (Goddess Trilogy, #2) by Tessa Dare A Lady of Persuasion (Goddess Trilogy, #3) by Tessa Dare Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor (Friday Harbor, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Forgiven (Sisters of the Heart, #3) by Shelley Shepard Gray Everything Forbidden (Albright Sisters, #1) by Jess Michaels Something Reckless (Albright Sisters, #2) by Jess Michaels Taboo (Albright Sisters, #2.5) by Jess Michaels Nothing Denied (Albright Sisters #3)  by Jess Michaels A Gift of Love by Jude Deveraux

message 38: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments Of course we care, Heidi!

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 170 comments Heidi wrote: "Well I delteed myself, but now I'm back...and can't edit my first post so I'll start here, not that anyone cares.

37.Goddess of the Hunt

Goddess of the Hunt (Goddess Trilogy, #1) by Tessa Dare"

I have been lurking until now, but I wanted to let you know that I'm always interested in what others are reading and what they thought of the books, otherwise why would we have joined Goodreads to begin with? Please keep it up.

message 40: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 871 comments I just finished Surrender of a Siren...and I ahve to say this book will be in my head for a really really long time. I don't know what it was about it, but its one thats gonna sick in my brain....a fantastic book! Loved every bit of it from page 1 to the end...in fact I didn't want it to end and hope that the 3rd book the the trilogy,A Lady of Persuasion will be half as good as this one! WOW!

message 41: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 871 comments I finished Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor...in just shy of 4 hours...love this book too much, I sooo didn;t wnat it to end. My only complaint wa sit was too short, bot so damn good...How does she do it every time? Now what should I reaad?

message 42: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments whats the heat level Heidi?

message 43: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 871 comments Heat level is little to none....but but there are some moments when you think, oh boy, oh my god....Its really good tho! I gave 5 stars! It didn;t make me cry but I laughed out loud quite a few times!

message 44: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 871 comments reading Everything Forbidden (Albright Sisters, #1) by Jess Michaels ...right now. very steamy, not sure what it's leading up to. I think Rothschild has some kinkiness up his sleeve.

message 45: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments Heidi wrote: "reading Everything Forbidden (Albright Sisters, #1) by Jess Michaels...right now. very steamy, not sure what it's leading up to. I think Rothschild has some kinkiness up his sleeve."

Im wanting that one!!! Library doesnt' have it though . .

message 46: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 871 comments Mandy I can send it you way when I'm done.

message 47: by Heidi (last edited Dec 21, 2010 12:38PM) (new)

Heidi | 871 comments I finihsed the Allbright Sister finally! Seems it took me forever. This time of year its so hard to find time to read!