The Personal Journal discussion

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy My most favourite songs...ever ^.^ Or those that I can remember loving and still do love although some I only like now XD They're in no particular order I just wrote them as they came to mind

1. Russian Roulette Rihanna
2. New Divide Linkon Park
3. What I've Done Linkon Park
4. Jump Flo Rida feat. Nelly Furtado
5. Tik Tok Ke$ha
6. Bring me to Life Evanescence
7. Dirty Little Secret
8. 3 Britney Spears
9. Circus Britney Spears
10. Gimme More Britney Spears
11. Bad Romance Lady Gaga
12. Down Jay Sean Feat. Lil Wayne
13. Hard Rihanna Feat. Jeezy
14. Break the Ice Britney Spears
15. Womanizer Britney Spears
16. Whatcha Say Jason DeRulo
17. All the Right Moves OneRepublic
18. Live Like we're Dying Kris Allen
19. Entertainment Adam Lambert
20. Two is Better than One Boys Like Girls Feat. Taylor Swift
21. Already Gone Kelly Clarkson
22. If we Ever meet Again Timbaland Feat. Katy Perry
23. Hot Mess Cobra Starship
24. Good Girls Go Bad Cobra Starship Feat. Leighton Meester
25. Boom Boom Pow Black Eyed Peas

I think that's all^.^

message 2: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), Supreme High Ruler of All (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 549 comments Mod
I love number 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 15, 24, and of course 25. :) Awesome songs!! I shall go listen to the others on you tube!

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 355 comments Cobra Starship, Boys Like Girls, and Evanescence I like. 'Specially Cobra Starship. They're fantastic.

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Melody wrote: "Cobra Starship, Boys Like Girls, and Evanescence I like. 'Specially Cobra Starship. They're fantastic."

I couldn't agree more. I don't particularly like Rihannas songs before Russian Roulette, they seemed to keep refferring to the Chris Brown incident which kind of annoyed me. I think she should get over herself

Sage•a•natior $White Chocolate$ wrote: "I love number 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 15, 24, and of course 25. :) Awesome songs!! I shall go listen to the others on you tube!"

Have you heard Ke$has new song?

message 5: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 388 comments Mod
i love bad romance by lady gaga.

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Same
lol sorry, obviously

message 7: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

lol i have at least 46 i listen to regularly, and a good number of that is the All-American rejects and Green day.

message 8: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Baby are you down down down down YOU GOT IT STUCK IN MY HEAD AGAIN >:U

jk. ^^ I love that song I have it on my iTunes.

message 9: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Wow... you like good music! I love New Divide especially and Dirty Little Secret too... and pretty much everything else on that list :P

message 10: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy XD thanks! And Seph, I'm pretty much the same with Greenday. But I like their songs better when I'm listening to it from my Ipod or radio- not when I'm randomly singing it in my head XD

message 11: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

i don't sing, even in my head. *shudder* no...just...no.

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy XD

message 13: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr I have a huge range. You guys are so nicely narrow.
Human connect to human, Tokio hotel?

message 14: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

of course we are. we're older. we know what we like best. lol

message 15: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Agreed XD

message 16: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr So confused...

message 17: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), Supreme High Ruler of All (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 549 comments Mod
Jasmine wrote: "Melody wrote: "Cobra Starship, Boys Like Girls, and Evanescence I like. 'Specially Cobra Starship. They're fantastic."

I couldn't agree more. I don't particularly like Rihannas songs before Russ..."

which new song?

message 18: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy BlahBlahBlah or whatever it's called

message 19: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), Supreme High Ruler of All (new)

oh, yes. haha, it makes me laugh every time. :D

message 20: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy XD

message 21: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Oh, I love evanecance. and tatu, too......Wow, such variety.

message 22: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Sephiroth wrote: "of course we are. we're older. we know what we like best. lol"

I know what I like: everything.

message 23: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

yes, you do, and i have a hidden goth side that may come out at some point. XD

brb, stay online!

message 24: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Domuyrr wrote: "Oh, I love evanecance. and tatu, too......Wow, such variety."

Yeah XD I don't always settle for one type of song