Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4) Only the Good Spy Young discussion

Zach!?!?!?!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 304 (304 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Emily Morin (new)

Emily Morin Do you think Zach will be in it? Do you want him to be in it?

I hope he comes back and they have more Cammie-Zach moments :)

Anica i Deffinitly think that Zach will be in it! he has to be, based off of hi role in GG3 i'm pretty sure he will be.
i love Zach, he and Cammmie are really good together

message 3: by Savannah (new) - added it

Savannah I think zach will be in it too. hE IS SO ROMANTIC. He was acting wierdin the last book. I also think her dad will come back.

Anica if Zach was real i'd have a crush on him.

message 5: by Bella (new) - added it

Bella Emily Morin wrote: "Do you think Zach will be in it? Do you want him to be in it?

I hope he comes back and they have more Cammie-Zach moments :)"

i think he has some thing to do with why the other people whant cammie

message 6: by Bella (new) - added it

Bella what is the deal with zack?????????

message 7: by Bella (new) - added it

Bella what is his deal????? whay does he keep beeing so hidin???

message 8: by Bella (new) - added it

Bella MovieFan wrote: "i Deffinitly think that Zach will be in it! he has to be, based off of hi role in GG3 i'm pretty sure he will be.
i love Zach, he and Cammmie are really good together"

i think he will to bu idk??? why do u think he died

Anica Bella wrote: "MovieFan wrote: "i Deffinitly think that Zach will be in it! he has to be, based off of hi role in GG3 i'm pretty sure he will be.
i love Zach, he and Cammmie are really good together"

i think he will to bu idk??? why do u think he died"

i deffinitly don't thnk that he died, but the first post asked if we thought he would be in it so that's why i said that

Hayley I so think that Zach will be in this book! He has to be! And Savannah said that she thinks her dad will come back. That is a really good idea and I have to agree with that.

message 11: by Bella (new) - added it

Bella ok

Anica i think that cammie's dad coming back is deffinitly a possibility. what about Zach's parents? do you guys think that they're still alive?

Hayley Hmm... Maybe thats a really good thought.

Mahum *It's Summer!!!!* I think that there should be some link between cammie's dad and the circle of cavan because that would be really cool. And I definitely think there should be some cammie- zach moments!

Hayley Oh that's a really good idea!

Mahum *It's Summer!!!!* Thank you! You are so nice!

Mahum *It's Summer!!!!* I hope that he is in it too, but as a good guy, not bad. From my point of view it seems like he is trying to protect Cammie

♫Nicola♫ Emily Morin wrote: "Do you think Zach will be in it? Do you want him to be in it?

I think Zach will be in it because of the ending of GG3, and have any of you checked out ally carter's website???? it's allycarter.com!!!! Really easy to remember!!!!!!

Mahum *It's Summer!!!!* Oh yeah, the website had some really good information on it about GG4!

Anica i can't wait until she starts posting mini excerpts!

message 21: by Skidmore (new)

Skidmore Emily Morin wrote: "Do you think Zach will be in it? Do you want him to be in it?

I really want Zach to come back too.I admit I like him better than Josh

Mahum *It's Summer!!!!* I TOTALLY THINK ZACH IS BETTER THAN JOSH!!!!!!!! GO ZACH!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Skidmore (new)

Skidmore Mahum wrote: "I TOTALLY THINK ZACH IS BETTER THAN JOSH!!!!!!!! GO ZACH!!!!!!!!!"

Zach is so awesome!!!! he's so mysterious!!!!

Mahum *It's Summer!!!!* I totally agree with you, Skidmore!

message 25: by Skidmore (new)

Skidmore Jimmy was to normal *lol*

(don't ask how I got the name skidmore)

Anica i was talking to my friend about the books and i accidentally called him "Jimmy" and she read the books too and she was like "wow you really are a Zach fan"
tis true :)

message 27: by Skidmore (new)

Skidmore lol

Anica yah, and i like how he is like being protective, but still somehow, shows complete faith in the fact that she can take care of herself. that's difficult.

message 29: by Skidmore (new)

Skidmore very difficult but he';'s just awesome like that

Anica agreed :)

Jivroxy does anyone think that Bex will be the evil one

message 32: by Skidmore (new)

Skidmore its very possible

Anica i really doubt it. Bex always acts like she'd do just about anything in the world to keep her friends safe, so i just don't think it would make sense if she were the one putting Cammie in danger. Also, i don't think that The trusted ally that has been labeled rogue is completely bad. i first thought that it was like Zach and then i figured that he was undercover trying to bring down the Circle Of Cavan,(mainly because i want to believe beyond all hope that Zach isn't bad 'cause i love him). But as of your question for Bex, No i do not think that she is the evil one

Jivroxy Who do you think is the evil rogue person? I'm driving myself mad just thinking about what's gonna happen in the new book..... :(

Jivroxy i really hope it isn't Zach.... he is sooooooo adorable

message 36: by Skidmore (new)

Skidmore I quite agree

message 37: by Mal (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mal I hope it isn't zach as well. When I first read the synopsis I thought it was him. But I don't think it is. Because while Zach does have a big role in Cammie's life, he's not exactly a trusted friend of both Cammie and her friends.

Anica agreed. but i still feel like Zach is keeping some kind of secret from them. Though he always seems suspicious and secretive, we must remember that he IS a spy in training. and i do think that he is keeping a secret, i mean come on, cammie's kidnapper looked at Zach and said "You?" so duh they odviously know eachother. My hopes are that Zach will be in some kind of undercover mission to help bring down the Circle Of Cavan, and save Cammie. i admit that i was happy when i read that he was like "just tell me you're not doing this to see Jimmy." he odviously has feelings for Cammie! the way he acts, like when he was talking about his parents, i don't think that he'd put someone important to him in danger, i think he'd be trying to get them out of danger. Maybe i just want to believe beyond belief that he's a "goode" guy, but i just have this feeling that he's not on the bad side in this, i feel like he's working for them, not against them. i'm not sure who said it in this convo but someone said that it'd be too predictable if Zach was the traiter.
Thoughts....?

Jivroxy i agree with you MovieFan. I also think that Zach was undercover to bring the Circle of Cavan down. Though if that is right then that plan is blown straight out the window now. But there's also the point of him being a reeaallllllllllllyyyyy good spy, soooo, I'm really not sure at the moment. But really, i just hope that the next book is gonna be just as good as the three before.

Ashpash Zach does seem like he's trying to protect cammie because he's always telling her to "be careful" in the third one so i think he's a good guy under cover.

message 41: by Skidmore (new)

Skidmore I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Jivroxy i guess soo.....
i hate waiting :(

message 43: by Skidmore (new)

Skidmore me too

Jivroxy could Zach be a double... double agent?

message 45: by Hayley (new) - added it

Hayley Savannah wrote: " I think zach will be in it too. hE IS SO ROMANTIC. He was acting wierdin the last book. I also think her dad will come back."

I totally agree with you on the Zach thing, but I dont think that the dad will come back. It seems very unlikely. Because her aunt said "some people never come back from missions" and she was on the mission with her. So, she would know if he were alive and she grew very sad every time that he was mentioned.

message 46: by Hayley (new) - added it

Hayley Jivroxy wrote: "does anyone think that Bex will be the evil one"

I am sorry, this made me laugh because it was so random! I really dont think that it will be that way. She is trusted by every character in this book... and every character in these books are spies, so they would have found out by now.

Jivroxy but thats the thing
Circle of Cavan, hardly anyone knew that they were still in session. but i guess you are right. Bex is too close to Cammie to be anywhere near Circle of Cavan.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode what if zack's working with the coc? maybe the goodes and cammies' dad are to!! they might have faked their own deaths!

message 49: by Skidmore (new)

Skidmore I really want to read it

message 50: by Skidmore (new)

Skidmore I'm sick of guessing

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7