A History of Royals discussion

General > Missing Dynasties to hunt down and read

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melisende (new)

Melisende | 75 comments Great idea Alex!

message 2: by Lyn (Readinghearts), The mod of last resort/Mod #3 (last edited Feb 18, 2010 03:59PM) (new)

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) | 1550 comments Mod
Alexandria - I have no problem setting up topics for the above, but before I do, can you take a look at the topics that we have and make sure that the above do not fit. We already have a topic for Russian Dynasties, for sure. We also have one for Spanish Royalty, which may include the Ottoman rulers, and I'm not sure if the Bysantine Dynasties are included in the French, Italian, etc. topics. The first item in each topic should be a thread that lists the Dynasties/Ruling Families that we could come up with for that area. Feel free to add any to the list that you think we have missed. Let me know what doesn't apply to topics we already have. I'd like to keep the number of folders from getting too large, but will certainly add anything that there is interest in. We also have a Other Royalty and Royalty related topic that some of the smaller dynasties are being covered under.

I'm pretty sure we do not have Indian or Iranian, not sure about Scandanavian.

message 3: by Lyn (Readinghearts), The mod of last resort/Mod #3 (new)

No problem, I just didn't want to duplicate. Just wondering, who is your profile picture of?

message 4: by Lyn (Readinghearts), The mod of last resort/Mod #3 (new)

Topics have been posted in the folders mentioned above.

message 5: by Lyn (Readinghearts), The mod of last resort/Mod #3 (new)

That's what I thought. I love that show, and her especially. She is such a great character!