VAMPS-R-US discussion

March Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katoof (last edited Feb 17, 2010 02:14PM) (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments This is where information will be posted on the March reading challenge

message 2: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 358 comments the polls for the book voting are up and new members please do find it in the polls section.

message 3: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments Hi guys,

For the March reading challenge each Mod has chose five books - 15 books in total. Some of these are vampire books and some are other genres. We have put all 15 into a poll for you all to vote you favourite and the top 4 books will be the books we have for our March reading challenge.

As well as the four books chosen from the poll we have one book chosen by Queen Bee Mod (lmfao). This month the book is http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/65...

Also because we have 15 books and we are going down to four it would be cool for people to vote twice. As there is no option on the polls to let people have more than one vote if you could comment one the poll and just put "2nd vote XXXXX" we will be able to add it all up.

here is a link to the poll ....

http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/30...

Hope everyone is nice and bloodthrirsty for next months challenge now and will be cool to see a few of you vote and sign up, the more books we read together the more we can chat about..

If anyone has any questions just let us know!!!

From all your Mods

Tiff, Tom and Lisa

message 4: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Hey guys. I am trying to use my phone to chat:-)) I am at work, lmfao. Love the newsletter isa:-]

message 5: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments naughty tiff lol :P that proves your an addict!!

message 6: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 358 comments Tiffany wrote: "Hey guys. I am trying to use my phone to chat:-)) I am at work, lmfao. Love the newsletter isa:-]"

OMG!! i tried that and its a pain!!

message 7: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Yes it is its the net on crack! But I am havin gr withdrawls:-< it keeps freezin on me!

message 8: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments oooh, my phone internet is good but it is still hard working using the phone internet on goodreads lol

message 9: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 358 comments Tiffany wrote: "Yes it is its the net on crack! But I am havin gr withdrawls:-< it keeps freezin on me!"

yup! thats been happenin' a lot! its just the new updates that are being done on their servers!!

message 10: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

well it sucks

message 11: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments please add me to th challenge ill do it!

message 12: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments cool will do ...have you voted for your fav books in the list?

message 13: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments yup, i took the poll and added my 2nd on the feed

message 14: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments awesome... :) yay... the more the better as we can all chin wag about the books !!!!

message 15: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 5 comments i missed the poll but sign me up for the challenge!!

message 16: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

WE SURE WILL!!! Winning books will b announced 2day;)