VAMPS-R-US discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Covet-JR Ward

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

anyone read this? what did ya think?

message 2: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments nope.. whats it about?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

well this is what the back says:

Redemption isn't a word Jim Heron knows much about-his specialty is revenge, and to him, sin is all relative. But everything changes when he becomes a fallen angel and is charge with saving the souls of seven people from the seven deadly sins. And failure is not an option. Vin DiPietro long ago sold his soul to his business, and he's good with that-until fate intervenes in the form of a tough- talking, Harley-riding, self-professed savior. But then he meets a woman who will make him question his destiny, his sanity, and his heart-and he has to work with a fallen angel to win her over and redeem his own soul

message 4: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments ooooh... i am so goign to have to read it !!!

message 5: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Covet (Fallen Angels, #1) by J.R. Ward ...loved it and can't wait til she continues on with the series;)

message 6: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments is there only that one out??

message 7: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments (is it hot like bdb?

message 8: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Only 1 out right now. And yes. Though BDB is still hotter;)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i cant wait for the next one!

message 10: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

ME NEITHER!!!!!!

message 11: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I cant spend any more.. i musnt

message 12: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

oh, come on, whats 1 more book?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

exactly :)

message 14: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments I folded... i ordered it.... omg i am SKINT and my growing pile of unread books is growing way quicker than i can read.....

oh and i will of course be buying books for the challenge (i have all the ones that were my choices lol, i tried to pick ones that i had bought but not got down to reading) so i have to hope the group pick a few of mine!!!!! oh dear HELP ME SOMEONE!!

message 15: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMFAO

message 16: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 519 comments I'm planning to start this one when i wake up, i'm sure i won't be diapponted

message 17: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

U WON'T!!!!;), let us know how u like it!

message 18: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments yeah let me know... actually if you dont like it dont tell me as I have paid for it now lmfao

message 19: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao, don't worry, she will;) Like it that is.

message 20: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments I bought a new bookcase two weeks ago and i could only fill half of it... its too full now, i am having to squish them in... I think i must have bought at least 50 books since end of december, well i have read more than 30 in 2010 and the pile of not yet read is getting bigger every week :S

message 21: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMFAO, sounds good to me;)

message 22: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments how many books do you think you own tiff.... i can picture thousands lol.... One day i will find a really good book that you havent read YEAH RIGHT

message 23: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Lmfao, too many to count!!

message 24: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments i think judging on my bookcases etc i have around 400- 500

message 25: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lovely, i have double stacked mine, lmfao

message 26: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments omg.... how many bookcases you got?

message 27: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

2 built in in the living room, 1 in the basement, 1 standing 1 in the living room, 1 upstairs.....and need to buy another 1 whenever i get around to converting the attic...but i haven't been buying so many hard/paperbacks since i've got the ereader. I have 203 on there;)

message 28: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments oh my .. thats alot of books... how do you find the ereader??

message 29: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

I got mine from Borders, but u also buy it on sony.com

message 30: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

And a some of the books r educational too, lmfao. My art books, music books, encyclopedia's, dictionaries, atlas' etc...

message 31: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments sorry i meant how do you fing it to use for reading... do you miss books, does it feel right when your reading it if that makes sense

message 32: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

that makes sense,lol, sometimes i do still get regular books for the feel of it. but for the most part i love the ereader, don't have to worry about losing my page, or the kids hiding my books,lmfao. don't need a light when i read in bed, has a built in 1. Or when i sneak outside for a cig, bad i know.

message 33: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments was it really expensive though?? how much are the ebooks etc?

message 34: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

when i first got it it was like 400, but that was when it first came out. now the smaller 1 is 200, the 1 i have 300...but they just came out with a new one, that i will hopefully get soon, lol, and its 500...u can find a lot of the books on 4shared.com for free. on the sony library their 10% off the cover price for paperbacks, hardbacks about 25% off or more.

message 35: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments hmmmm... might have to think about putting that on my christmas list for next year... haha... my man does not get my obsession with reading or vamps

message 36: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao, not many people do, lol

message 37: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments wish they did... the first thing people comment on is how many books, cds& dvds we have... but people often say how boring reading is, how they never read etc... im such the outcast... especialy if i turn down a night out because im half way through an amazing book/series

message 38: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

don't feel bad same here, when i go on lunch at work, i just take my book outside to my car so noone can bother me

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.