that 70's show discussion

How YOU think she show should've ended

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 7 comments ok, i know this place is PRETTY dead at the moment but im opening up a new topic.

from what i know of, most people hated the 8th season. so how do YOU think it should've ended?

now here's my response:

my main problem with season 8 was the way they broke up hyde and jackie. i can handle them not being together anymore, but the way the broke them up was horrible. anyone who saw hyde in the previous 7 seasons would say he was out of character when he stayed married to sam. and anyone who saw jackie in the previous 7 seasons would say it was out of character for jackie to not care a single bit when hyde didn't divorce her.
that and eric forman wasn't there. you can't do a show without a main character! it's like the FIRST rule in the book!

so i think the perfect ending would've been eric and donna's wedding. (and eric should've never left. topher grace's reasons for leaving weren't valid since this is pretty much the biggest thing he's ever done.) jackie and hyde should've still been together (or if they split up, it should've been in a realistic, unforced way.) and personally, i would've liked to see kelso and brooke together because i hate to see a child without parents in love. and fez should've just been fez. you know, talking about how sexy he is and only getting one girl a year if he's lucky. (the fez we all LOVE!)

so that's how i think season 8 should've gone, how about you?

Lucas da colts #1 fan (coltsfan) i totally agree u cant have the show without eric!!!!

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 7 comments thanks. i try to be fair when talking about this season because i know not everyone agrees with my love for jackie and hyde, but the way they broke them up just left me dumbfounded.

plus kelso not being there all the time hurt too. he's like the funniest character

message 4: by Eric (last edited Feb 20, 2010 06:05PM) (new)

Eric Ehrhardt (santaclaus101) | 2 comments Ummmm Eric left because he didn't want to do the show anymore. Also, Kelso left to do movies and Randy is you know what red loves to say.

Lucas da colts #1 fan (coltsfan) i know but they should have just quite the show then and their

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 7 comments i know WHY he left. although it's funny because he said he wanted to stop doing the show to focus more on his career and yet this show still pretty much IS his career.

and i agree with lucas, they should've just stopped at season 7. it would've been better than going into season 8 the way they did.