Roleplays! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments ((Sure it will be perfect!))

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) ((that must of been some interesting dream or whatever, if this idea came in your sleep))

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments ((Who wants to awaken first>))

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) ((well i said, dream or whatever...but to remember it still after you get up is still impressive))

message 5: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments Max woke up her scream echoing off of buildings

message 6: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments ((she screams really loud))

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Katelyn woke up with a start, hitting her head on her capsule, "ow"

message 8: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments Max was clausterphobic

message 9: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments Max looked over and saw the boy. She calmed. She wasn't alone

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Katelyn kicks her capsule open and steps out, rubbing her head.

message 11: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments Max knocked punched her glass

message 12: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments She put her hand on the glass

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) "ow, stupid thing" Katelyn complained rubbing her head.

message 14: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments She gasped and tryed to find a way to open the capsle withhout harming him. SH wasn't going to let anyone die. She found no way to open it so she just pulled up a chair and monitored his medical readings

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Katelyn uses the side of her capsule to help focus her standing up.

message 16: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments "Kate? Is that you? Are you ok Kiddo?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Katelyn looks over at Max and asks, "what's wrong?"

message 18: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments "This boy. his vitals are fine but he looks....off. God why did the world have to end while I was traning to be a doctor!"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) she walks over and looks, "oh"

message 20: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments Max watched the boy

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Katelyn sat down on the ground and sighed, "to think..before all this happened i volunteered regualarly at the humane society."

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Katelyn looked up at the capsule and watched.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) "wow..." was all Katelyn could get out.

message 24: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments Max reached in to touch him

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Katelyn watching them.

message 26: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments "Are you ok?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Katelyn stands up again, "need any help"

message 28: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments "Kate help me pick him up I need to check him."

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) "ok" moves over to help Max.

message 30: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments SHe began to check him over

message 31: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments "Are you ok Whats your name?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) ((kool, i'm kinda in like 2 other rps right now so it might take awhile for replies))

Kate watched Crow struggle.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Kate looks at him, "nice to meet you, Crow..i'm Katelyn, but everyone calls me Kate"

message 34: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments "I'm Max this is Kate or Kiddo as I call her."

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Kate watched and thought ok, than

message 36: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments Max blushed and helped him to a bed."I-it seems like w-were the only three people left. T-The other pods are eaither broken or emty so the others awoke."

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) "that would suck if that's true."

message 38: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments "A-alright"she studdered. She got himsome food and blankets

message 39: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments "Kiddo Crow do you need anything? I need to recover my weopons"

message 40: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments Max nodded and wlaked out the door

message 42: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments Max ran into the room and slamed the door.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) "yeah, not to mention we have no idea what happened to anyone else in those capsules." Kate said.

message 44: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments "Or woke up trashed the place and sent ravinous animals lose"Max said

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) "yeah, well..what about animals?" Kate pointed out.

((i'm getting off..i feel like crap right now))

message 46: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments "I walked out an a tiger was there"she said holding up her bleeding wrist

message 47: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 582 comments ((g2g))

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Kate looked at Crow, than Max, "he does have a point."

message 49: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) Lessy woke up, she banged on the capsule door.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet watched quietly, hating this. if they werent the future, she would have killed her boyfriend for blackmailing her into this

« previous 1 3 4 5