You Imagine discussion

everything marketing / promotion > Need participants for a review circle

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ari (new)

Ari (acwulff) | 8 comments One of the most difficult things about marketing your small press book is getting people to review it. I am starting a review circle for my book, Born Without a Tail, and I need participants from Goodreads.

Here's the plan: I will compile a list of Goodreads members who are willing to read my book, review it here on Goodreads and also on amazon, and mail it to the next person on the list. I will send a free copy to the first person on the list, who will read it, review it, and mail it to the next person on the list, and so on and so on.

If you are interested in participating, please send me a message with your address. Please only sign up if you can commit to reading the book within 2 weeks of receiving it.

message 2: by Karey (new)

Karey (kareyshane) | 205 comments Mod
How soon do you want to start the review? Can you give us an idea of how many pages there are? Thanks!

message 3: by Ari (last edited May 11, 2008 03:05PM) (new)

Ari (acwulff) | 8 comments As soon as I can compile a list of at least 10 people. So far, I have 4 people ready to participate. The book has 176 pages.

Incidently, in the interest of privacy, if you sign on, nobody will have your address except for me and the person sending the book to you.

message 4: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) HEY! I'll do it!!! i've reviewed b4, and find it fun! lemme send u my address...