Roleplay Forever discussion

Gods and Goddesses > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,796 (1796 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

RP here as soon as you make a charrie

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone walked through the rain, cold and wet. Somehow, she could keep some warmth in the air around her, but she was still shivering. She sat down under a tree and wished someone would help her.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob was driving in the road when he saw a girl sitting by a tree. He slowed down.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone saw a car on the road and stood up to see if they could help her. She started to walk over to the car.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob stopped the car and opened the window, "You ok?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone looked up at the guy driving the car. "No. I don't know where to go and I was chased out of my house and I'm so confused." She sighed and looked up at the rainclouds and the rain.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well at least get in the car so you are out of the rain." Jacob says opening the passenger door. He slowly willed the rain down a few notches so he could seethe road better.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone got in the car and rubbed her hands together to get warmer. She looked up at him. "Do I know you? Who are you?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im Jacob, and I don't think I know you."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone smiled. "I'm Anemone." She looked around through the windshield of the car. She turned and looked at Jacob and studied his face. "It seems like I've met you before. You seem familiar." She looked around and thought about where she had seen him. "I think I've seen you in my dreams." She said, confused.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2010 08:38PM) (new)

Jacob frowns, "Really?" He racks his brain for anything his dad told him about demigod dreams. There was nothing.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone shrugged. "That sounds really weird. Sorry. I'm just so confused." She sighed.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2010 08:43PM) (new)

"No. It makes sense. Kinda." Then he gets an idea. " Do you know who both your parents are?" Jacob says.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone shook her head. "I knew my mom, but I never knew my dad." She shrugged.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really. Hmmm." Jacob says. He figures she's probably a demigod like him.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone smiled. "So, where were you going? I have no where to go, so I might as well come with you."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I'm going back to my house. So I guess I'll take you there." Jacob says.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone nodded. "Ok. Sounds good." She smiled. "It's kinda crazy to pick up a girl along the side of the street and then take her home." She laughed a little. "But you're offering and I have nothing to lose. SO let's go." She smiled.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob grinned, "Alright. But weirder stuff then that has happened to me!" He pulls away from the curb and drives towards the direction of his house.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((I want to roleplay but i have a godess charrie waht to do what to do....))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone laughed. "Oh, I know. Hey, I was chased out of my house from some kind of monsters. Weirder things can definitely happen." She smiled.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((I could RP with you.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((the gods and goddesses could be like talking or something for you guys))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob smiled back, "Really a monster? What kind?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone shrugged. "I don't know. It was sorta like a big dog. Like, a really big, weird dog." She smiled. "I probably sound crazy."

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2010 09:08PM) (new)

"No not crazy at all! Do you remember anything else about it? Jacob asks.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Again, Anemone shrugged. "Not really. It was unusually windy before the dogs came, but the wind was really warm. And then when I was running away from the house, the wind sort of guided me for a while. Or maybe I was just imagining that." She smiled.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"No I don't think you were. Did you know that your name means "Wind" in Greek?" Jacob says glancing at her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone tilted her head. "I might have been told that once when I was younger. But I didn't really know." She smiled. "Wind. Thats nice."

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2010 09:20PM) (new)

"Yeah." Jacob agrees. That settles it her dad is probably Aeolus

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone smiled and layed her head back against the seat. "I'm getting kinda tired."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry sorry i spaced on this group.Yea the gods talking good idea so if sidnee is still on I could roleplay with you if you want...))

Hera was walking in the gardens on Mt.Olympus

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. You sleep and I'll wake you up when we get to my house." Jacob says.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone looked at him. "Are you sure thats ok? If you want to talk, I'll talk to you."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"No it's fine. We can talk later when we get to the house." Jacobs says smiling at her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok thanks." Anemone smiled and fell asleep quickly.

((feel free to fast forward to when they get to Jacob's house. But only if you want to.))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((I will haha but I gtg))

Jacob drove in silence unti her got to his house. He pulled in the driveway and gently shook Anemone's shoulder.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((backk))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool))

Anemone opened her eyes and looked around. "Are we at your house?" She asked groggily.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. Come on." Jacob helped her get out of the car.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone stepped out and looked around. "Well, it stopped raining." She said as she saw the wet ground glistening in the sun.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah I know." Jacob said.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone smiled. "Ok, so where are we going first?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"The kitchen. I don't know about you but I'm starving!" Jacob says walking towards the front door.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone nodded as she realized her hunger. "Yeah. Me too." She smiled.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob nodded and opened the front door.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone followed inside and looked around. "You are really nice to pick up from the rain and bring me to your house and feed me and everything." She smiled even brighter.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your welcome." Jacob said, "You needed help. I wasn't just going to pass you."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Anemone smiled. "Well thanks again." Just then she looked out the window and her face turned to fright. "It's... the... dog... thing." She stuttered and backed away from the window with wide eyes.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where?!" Jacob asks.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36