Team Edward discussion

EDWARD RULES ( i fixed it!!)

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssabliss) | 3 comments you suck for saYING THAT. hES HOT! AND YOU ARE DUMB >;L

message 2: by Jimmy (last edited Mar 04, 2010 12:44PM) (new)

Jimmy Mo | 13 comments no u were not mad u were rite edward is a total creeper and he is homosexual. U all no im rite just look at a picture of him. his homosexuality is so obvious. Go Jacob

jk i hate him'

infact i hate twilight

bella is HOT

no shes not

she is also homosexual

message 3: by Talya (last edited Mar 05, 2010 09:01PM) (new)

Talya | 9 comments u guys r sooooooo not getting the obvious, if you know what i mean... and who the hll said u knew anything... hes sooooooo HOT i freaking luuuurrrrrrrve that guy you guys r just jealous that u cant look like him
by the way idk what u look like but if u made ur hair look like that girls would dig ya considering most of u r guys.....

<3 u too!!!!!!
talzie

message 4: by Talya (new)

Talya | 9 comments ☆★♫∂αιѕу™ ♫★☆((Ms.LoNeLy)) wrote: "NO!! edward does not suck!! he is hot!! I LOVE HIM!!
GO EDWARD!!BoOo JACOB!!:P i love robert patt also....and love his hair :D and everything about him"

ur smart

message 5: by chrissy (new)

chrissy Brown (zac_lover_4ever) | 9 comments he is hot iam on team edward

message 6: by Talya (new)

Talya | 9 comments just that ur smart cuse everyones like i hate ed and hes like stupid er something...who would be that immature as a bunch of guys who hll knows if they even read the book is posting hate about a fictional character
and plus because ur like robs hot anyone who thinks that is smart
:) haha

message 7: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 104 comments yeahh... some people say he's not hot, and i just don't c how they can say that

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

ya

message 9: by ciera (new)

ciera | 12 comments haha

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

hi!

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (Lorbee) | 1 comments Alyssa wrote: "you suck for saYING THAT. hES HOT! AND YOU ARE DUMB >;L"

Your right to think this. Edward is not ugly he's releeeeee hot and all you pple know this your just being mean

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

rofl

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments i like edward in the book, rob pattinson is an idiot and he's really not all that hot.

message 14: by Sarah Oh (new)

Sarah Oh (satanlovesme) HEY HEY! LOOK go to this site its awesomehttp://www.specsappeal.net/JacobBlack...

FUCK EDWARD (the movie one) thats all imma say..... :D

message 15: by Sarah Oh (new)

Sarah Oh (satanlovesme) Oops................................................................ hahaha

:D there you goes..

http://www.specsappeal.net/JacobBlack...

message 16: by Sarah Oh (new)

Sarah Oh (satanlovesme) Abbey wrote: "I HATE EDWARD"

put into three little words. yet it means sooo MUCH!

message 17: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy Mo | 13 comments im back! just to let u know u r all retarted if u think rob patt is hot. just look at him he's the biggest creeper ever. and btw Talya my hair has been voted best in the school for three years running so u can back off

message 18: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbeyjo) | 17 comments Please do not post anymore on this topic. i wish that i hadn't said anything. toooooooo much CONFLICT!!!!!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2010 10:56PM) (new)

delete the topic then.....

message 20: by Sarah Oh (new)

Sarah Oh (satanlovesme) ok lets talk about...... UMMMMMM?

message 21: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbeyjo) | 17 comments How do you do that?
I changed the title!!!!

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments TWILIGHT SUCKS

message 23: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments TWILIGHT SUCKS