Team Vampire!! discussion

Books- Series > Twilight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Love the books but can't stand the movies.

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannahmd) | 22 comments love all of them
the movies are okay
but the books are better

message 3: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i like only first two books.i hate eclipse and BD .
movies are nothing special,but they couls have been worse,so they're ok.

message 4: by Tatianah (new)

Tatianah | 58 comments I think everyone would agree that the books are better than the movies but i still like both.
just the books more!!!

message 5: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I think that the movies would be okay if they had picked way better actors, can't satand the two leads. The book are way better.

message 6: by Tatianah (new)

Tatianah | 58 comments lol

message 7: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) That's just my opinion though, it's great that lots of people like it.

message 8: by Tatianah (new)

Tatianah | 58 comments true!!!

message 9: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments The movies are good if you haven't read the book I guess. But I don't like any of the people they cast, the only one I'm ok with is probably Taylor for Jacob but even then he still doesn't really match the way I thought he would be.
I haven't read the book in ages either, I think all the hype has kind of put me off them!

message 10: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I don't really listen to all that cause I know if I do I'll start to really not like it anymore and back when I read them when they first came out I really liked them and don't want that to change. However it's kind of hard to ignor all the hype sometimes cause it's everywhere. And I'm the same the only one I kind of like is Taylor in the cast, oh and the guy they had for James.

message 11: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 45 comments omg i love the books and movies and cant wait until the next movie comes out grr but the books i just read because a friend told me to read and after that i wass like weres the next book and then when i heard about a movie i was dieing to see it so books and movies are great though books are alittle better but movies help you mind with pictureing it

message 12: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I don't really need a movie to picture things, I'm actually really good at pictureing everything in my head and I like it that way cause than I se things the way I want them.

message 13: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 45 comments i do too but i just had to add that last part to it cause some people cant do that

message 14: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Ya I some friend that say they don't picture anything when they read, I don't know how that's possible.

message 15: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Ya, that's the main reason that I normally don't like the movies.

message 16: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 45 comments i know that too but yea its just opinion but grr its what i think but never mind so *drooling* hmm i might have to read the books again

message 17: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I don't even know how many times I've read them now :P

message 18: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I've read them even more than that, I lost track after like the fifth time with each :P

message 19: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Ya I'm hoping to read them again before the movie.

message 20: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i've read new moon and twilight on three different languages.:)

message 21: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i'm studying six:spanish,croatian(i'm from croatia),english,german,latin and russian(just started).:)

message 22: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 not really.i like languages.but i most definitely don't like physics,maths and chemistry.:)

message 23: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I only know english and french and I'm not that good at french anymore.

message 24: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I tried learning French, but I just never got the hang of it. I speak English and Chinese, because I am chinese :) I really want to learn Japanese or Italian though.

message 25: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I want to learn Spanish the most I think.

message 26: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Really well that's good.

message 27: by Rachel Meyer (new)

Rachel Meyer | 11 comments we dont have to comment on this series, we love it PERIOD!!

message 28: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 u hate twilight?

message 29: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Nada wrote: "I like twilight and breaking dawn. But, this is the worst books i've read."

?which book is te worst you read?you wrote "this".what is "this"??

message 30: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 oh.ok
i've read books much worse(like everything i had to read for school).:)

message 31: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Blood promise(Vampire academy #4)and Hush Hush.
your?

message 32: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i haven't read Mortal instruments.but i heard they're good,what are they about??

message 33: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Just wondering but if there are some of you here who say they hate Twilight why would you join in on a discussion about the book?

message 34: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Okay I was just wondering is all

message 35: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Why is that you don't like them anyway?

message 36: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Alright so you did like them before?

message 37: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Ahaha that's how everyone is now, I was never like that, but some of my friends were.

message 38: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I don't hate Twilight but I don't really like them like I used to anymore. And I'd still join in on a discussion even if I hate the book because I want to see who else thinks the same way as me. Like the Evermore series, I had so many people tell me it was great I thought I was the only one who had a problem with them, but in the discussions, it turns out there's a few others who think the same as me!

message 39: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Catherine wrote: "I don't hate Twilight but I don't really like them like I used to anymore. And I'd still join in on a discussion even if I hate the book because I want to see who else thinks the same way as me. Li..."

I'm still kind of unsure with that series, I liked the first book, really didn't enjoy the second all that much, but the third I thought was better. So it's kind of all over the place. I'm still going to read the rest of the series because I personally can't just quite something I start, but I totally understand why you don't like it.

message 40: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i don't hate twilight.i mean i was totally crazy obsessed with it two years ago.,but since then i've read many so much better books,that i don't know why i thought twilight was so great,i just don't like it anymore,that's it.

message 41: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 glad someone agrees.:)

message 42: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I've read a lot of books since reading Twilight for the first time, some better and some worse, but I still really like Twilight and think is a good book. But I guess that's just me.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I have not read these books yet. They are sitting in my bookcase waiting to be read since summer on 2008 which I am ashamed to admit. I will make an effort to read them before Eclipse releases in the movies.

message 44: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Well I hope you like them when you get around to reading them.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Heather wrote: "Well I hope you like them when you get around to reading them."

Thanks

message 46: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Same here. For me, reading a book is like watching a movie for me because I see everything happening in my head as I read. I'm a really visual person, so people always have to be very careful what they say to me, as I picture things in my head straight away!

message 47: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Nikki wrote: "Heather said "I don't really need a movie to picture things, I'm actually really good at pictureing everything in my head and I like it that way cause than I se things the way I want them."

OMG ..."

So did I and that's one of the reasons that I really didn't like the movie. I had such a clear idea of what it looked like in my head that to see the movie was so different. But there are other reasons that I didn't like the movie too.

message 48: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments im starting to read the book hush hush nd i think itll be an awesome choice. ive read a book of the mortal instruments series and i thought it was ok but didnt really understand it........when the twilight saga came out.....i was ecstatic but after a while i cant read them anymore like i used to but i still love the series!!!!

message 49: by Jacky (new)

Jacky (jackyc) | 16 comments OMG THE ECLIPSE TRAILER....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBz5fh...
CHECK IT OUT

message 50: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Itz awesome!

« previous 1 3