Team Vampire!! discussion

Books- Series > Sookie Stackhouse

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (last edited Feb 15, 2010 04:59AM) (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I read the first book, but I didn't really like it so I'm not sure whether I'll carry on with this series. I watched the TV show as well, but it was so different to the book I gave up on that too.

message 2: by Aurora (new)

Aurora  (lionessroar) Well in my opinion the first season matched the first book almost perfectly, as good as it will get on screen.

But this series is definitely up in my top three. I loved it and I also love the TV show, even though it's different I just always stick to the book no matter what's on the screen!

I think everyone should give it a try :)

message 3: by Aurora (new)

Aurora  (lionessroar) I can't wait for season 3! Of course they change things to make better tv for example, Tara's charactor is much more dramatic and entertaining than in the book and Lafayette also. I just hope it follows the books with the way things go with Eric ( I don't wanna ruin anything for anyone lol ). I noticed in the show they make Bill look better but w/e we will just have to see.

=)

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have read the first two and given them both 3 star ratings i just wasnt grabbed into this world like other books i do have the rest which are already out so i will be reading them and plus i heard the third one is where is gets better so fingers crossed

message 5: by Rosy (new)

Rosy (rosy5265) | 50 comments I personally love this series. I read this one right after reading Twilight..(With Twilight I felt like I was climbing a mountain but never really reached the top) I love the chemistry between Eric and Sookie. I also wasn't crazy about Bill.

message 6: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i hated bill.i love eric,i read all 10 books,but the 10th disappointed me a bit,there were many pages,but no plot development whatsoever

message 7: by Rosy (new)

Rosy (rosy5265) | 50 comments Dora610 wrote: "i hated bill.i love eric,i read all 10 books,but the 10th disappointed me a bit,there were many pages,but no plot development whatsoever"

I havent read #10 just because its so expensive on the kindle and everyone is saying the same thing...so I think I will just wait until it's the same price as the paper back books.