Knight of a Trillion Stars (Matrix of Destiny #1) Knight of a Trillion Stars discussion

Dara joy books being re-released

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

twinfish2 I was on amazon the other day and saw that Dara Joys books, Knight of a trillion stars, Rejar, and Mine to Take are being re-released May 25, 2010. The covers are all the same kind of a generic blue design. Also there is no publisher listed which is kind of wierd. Maybe, no publisher wants to be connected to her. Lets hope it is not a self-published book of hers. Yikes I hope not. I need new copies of these books because one is worn out and two got damaged during a move.

Terry LaBarba I'm glad because others need to read it. This writer and with this series inspired me so much that I have written my own. It has all the necessary elements in a great story, especially Knight of a Trillion Stars. I would love a 4th to come out. Hey Dara, are you reading this?

Melissa Why does it bother people if she doesn't have a publisher and is doing it herself? I dont get it? I love her books and if she has to publish them herself to get them out there than more power to her. If she wants to add to the Destiny of Matrix series that is fantastic. I don't care how she gets it out there as long as I can get my hands on it.

Adriana This book was great and my favorite by her.

message 5: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Me I have her books and now I also purchased the e-versions of her old ones with several new additions. Well worth it! I just she starts to write more for us to drool over!

Shaune Melissa wrote: "Why does it bother people if she doesn't have a publisher and is doing it herself? I dont get it? I love her books and if she has to publish them herself to get them out there than more power to he..."

No one minds people self publishing. The problem with Ms. Joy self publishing was actually getting the books you paid for. There were some major issues. Some people waited more than 2 years. Others never received their books at all. The Attorney General's office even got involved.

Melissa Wow, Shaune I hadn't heard about that at all. So basically people paid money for books they got super late or never recieved. Ouch, that is never good for business!

Shaune wrote: "Melissa wrote: "Why does it bother people if she doesn't have a publisher and is doing it herself? I dont get it? I love her books and if she has to publish them herself to get them out there than ..."

message 8: by Mx3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mx3 Melissa wrote: "Wow, Shaune I hadn't heard about that at all. So basically people paid money for books they got super late or never recieved. Ouch, that is never good for business!

Shaune wrote: "Melissa wrote: ..."

Plus she had so many excuses on why people who paid for their books had to waits months, one was a death in the family, the other a major storm that flooded the printing business building she was using, and all were false.

Then she bad mouthed her fans that complained about not getting their books that they paid for.