elizabeth (elizabeth-) twilight made vampires popular-er

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 228 comments Mod
ya...

message 4: by Katoof (new)

Katoof I love all things vampire

vampires rock it up

message 6: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (spookybootique) I've had an obsession with vampires since Anne Rice, Twilight kinda ruined it for me. I liked the books, but when it became a movie I was done. But I read everything else. I have the Vampire Chronicles, and the Thirst series. I really love nocturnal life and darker stuff.

No offense to Twilight fans intended. I just like when vampires are true to their nature, taking blood from humans and such. It's all good.

message 7: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) the only vampire books i read are the house of night (only one book tho) and the twilight saga.

message 8: by Katoof (new)

Katoof i like house of the night, its a really good series although i think the vampire academy is better.... i just discovered it!!

message 9: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) Angela wrote: "I haven't read house of night yet, though I keep getting told I need to because they are really good. What did you think about the 1 you did read?"

i thought it was good. i would like to read the other books in the series too.

message 10: by Katoof (new)

Katoof i think i like the black dagger brotherhood and sookie stackhouse a bit more than vampire academy but not by much and thats saying something../. i am completly in love with them.....

I love dimitri soooo much!!

message 11: by Katoof (new)

Katoof have your read the black dagger brotherhood?

message 12: by Katoof (new)

Katoof if you love sookie stackhouse i think you will love them.... i cant choose which i prefer out of the 2 series

message 13: by Katoof (new)

Katoof I am starting morganville vampires this month... how are you liking it?

message 14: by Katoof (new)

Katoof I love sookie soooo much.... I am so in love with eric... I prefer the story lines in sookie but love the men in the black dagger brotherhood soo much... and there are alot of men!! i dont find the story lines in the black dagger brotherhood as complex but i love it so yeah i think it is really good... I read the sookie stackhouse series in less than a week and as i finished the last one I started the first one againI couldnt get enough of it... I love book four when eric looses his memory... and i love how pam teases eric etc there are so many times i laugh out loud reading them.... i really liked pam by the end of the series, i like her sense of humour

message 15: by Katoof (new)

Katoof i know i just cant wait for dead in the family.... i have read the first chapter on charlaine harris's website but it just left me wanting the book soooooooo bad

message 16: by Katoof (new)

Katoof I WANT IT NOW

message 17: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) omg theres so many vampire books that i havent read yet

message 18: by Katoof (new)

Katoof there are so many vampire books i still want to read as well

ya... i do too!!!

message 20: by Katoof (new)

Katoof i just need more time and more money to get to read them all

haha... i just try to find them on the internet... but the thing is, that they're all so popular no one puts them on the internet for publisity because they already have enough