I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You discussion

A mix of everything!

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alexiseinstein I.Love.This.Book. Its one of the very few books that can be funny,action packed, romantic, and ya.

Blythe I got this book for Christmas and the 2 one as well and loved them both!!

message 3: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i loved it! :D it was awesome

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

What's the Second One?

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine The second one is: "I'd tell you that I love you, but then I'd have to kill you."

Pandy I thought the second one was "Cross my Heart and Hope th Spy." Whatever it is I won't be reading it. I hated this book. It was incredibly stupid, in my opinion. The romance was silly mixed with action. (I'm not ever a fan of funny books.)

message 7: by Micki (last edited Dec 06, 2008 06:46PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Micki The second book is "Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy" I liked both of the books!

message 8: by K (new) - rated it 5 stars

K can someone give me a list of all the books in this series???thanx ya!!

message 9: by Micki (last edited Dec 07, 2008 09:15AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Micki I don't know if there is going to be a 4th book, but this is what I know of right now...

1. I'd Tell You I Love You but Then I'd Have to Kill You

2. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

3. Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Release date is in June of 2009)

message 10: by K (new) - rated it 5 stars

K Micki wrote: "I don't know if there is going to be a 4th book, but this is what I know of right now...

1. I'd Tell You I Love You but Then I'd Have to Kill You

2. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

3. Don't..."

heeey thanx a lot micki! imma add u to my friend list..hhahaaahahah!!! =D

Micaela Rogers i love both of the bookss! i heared there making it into a moviee!
=]]

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

wow! theres going to be a 3rd book! im so excited! and btw, brooke, the movie is almost never as good as the book so dont get ure hopes up! :-)

Micaela Rogers no need to tell me ive already learned that =]

message 14: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn i didnt know they were making the movie, i just heard disney was thinking about it.

@_@

Micaela Rogers Yeah I heard that Disney is making the moviee

message 16: by Stevanie (new) - added it

Stevanie I cant find this book anywhere now at singapore.
any suggest ? :(

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

order it online

Francesmilburn I love it. Really romantic and something i think a lot of teens will like

Louise i can't wait for the 5th book to come out. I does not even have a name yet so i think i may have to wait a while.

message 20: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn Hale Luluazul wrote: "i can't wait for the 5th book to come out. I does not even have a name yet so i think i may have to wait a while."

Same.. i just hope the 5th book will have alittle bit more Zammie in it

Rebecca The title is out of sight out, of time

message 22: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn Hale huh

Rebecca "out of sight, out of time"
is the title for gg5
it says on goodreads

message 24: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn Hale ooohhh.. i thought u meant the saying "out of sight out of mind"... haha ooops

Rebecca nope just the book title

message 26: by Lamby (last edited Jul 16, 2011 01:34PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lamby Pandy wrote: "I thought the second one was "Cross my Heart and Hope th Spy." Whatever it is I won't be reading it. I hated this book. It was incredibly stupid, in my opinion. The romance was silly mixed with act..."

no don't worry it gets better
the second in my opion is the best
the fourth would be but i didn't like that she oh wait I don't want to be a spoiler!

message 27: by A. (new) - rated it 2 stars

A. Yeah, liked the second book much better than the first.

Renee My favorite is DEFINITELY

Renee THE

Renee SECOND!

Kaity I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!!

Shiks I liked the idea abt spies and so on but there should have been more twists in the story!!