Romance Series Lists discussion

Romantic Suspense (UNKNOWN) > Files of SG-5 - Alison Kent

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen (NerdyWoman) (last edited May 02, 2008 06:24PM) (new)

Colleen (NerdyWoman) Kayter (nerdywoman) | 20 comments The Smithson Group is a privately-funded special ops force that seeks justice even if it means doing things that gov't-funded agencies are not allowed to do.

1 The Bane Affair
2 The Shaughnessey Accord
3 The Samms Agenda
4 The Beach Alibi
5 The McKenzie Artifact
6 Larger Than Life
7 Deep Breath
8 Beyond a Shadow
9 The Perfect Stranger
10 Maximum Exposure (Dec 2008)
11 Simon Baptiste's Story (working title) (2009)

Books 2-5 are novellas. Books 1-5 are being reissued this summer, with 2-5 being in anthology form with exclusive distribution through WalMart. Titles are:

1 At Risk (The Bane Affair)
2 In Danger (The Shaughnessey Accord/The Samms Agenda)
3 Deep Trouble (The Beach Alibi/The McKenzie Artifact)

Alison Kent's Site - SG-5 Page

All titles will be added to the group bookshelf as soon as I can persuade ISIS to build me an SG-5 shelf and the link will be included here.

Colleen

message 2: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 86 comments Holy cow Colleen, just clicked on that site...whew!! They are in the harem, right? :D

message 3: by Daisiemae (new)

Daisiemae | 10 comments Colleen,
The more men in our Harem the better it will be! If you and Auntee think these men are sexy...well then they definately belong there;)

message 4: by Colleen (NerdyWoman) (last edited May 02, 2008 06:24PM) (new)

Colleen (NerdyWoman) Kayter (nerdywoman) | 20 comments AUNTEE: These guys have been in the harem since Day 1. It's so hard to keep track when there are so many wonderful fictional men...

BTW, is it just me or doe the model for Tripp Shaughnessey look like a young Sean Connery in the website slideshow pic?

Colleen

message 5: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 86 comments You're right, Colleen. I think it's the furrowed brow... :)