Creative Writing discussion

Getting Published

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:59AM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I am getting published. My book is on it's way to printing. My book is called " My Written Thoughts" I will post buying information when I recieve it from my publisher.

If you are wanting to publish your work, I recommend Publish America. They don't charge a thing. Check out their website at www.publishamerica.com

message 2: by Robert (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:59AM) (new)

Robert Tabb (Robert_C_Tabb) Being a self-published author, I did a lot of investigating about different publishers and saw numerous red flags and negative comments about Publish America. One of the biggest is that they make all their money by selling copies of authors book to their friends and families. I hope that you end up having a better experience than others who have dealt with them.

message 3: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:59AM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Well so far I have had a great experience. I have a lot of resources in getting my book sold...a lot of old friends.

message 4: by Robert (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:59AM) (new)

Robert Tabb (Robert_C_Tabb) Good to hear. Keep me posted.

message 5: by Katie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

Katie | 3 comments Mod
i publish on a website called lulu.com it collects royalties only based on if you sell your book. and people can purchase it via e-book as well... SAVE A TREE!!