Romance Series Lists discussion

Off-Topic > Pointless post ;-)

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenjn79 (new)

jenjn79 | 409 comments Mod
This post is for no reason at all *G* I'm just making sure the OT folder is visible on the discussion list.

So how's everyone today? :)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) Totally Awesome! And you?

message 3: by jenjn79 (new)

LOL. I'm pretty good. Just sitting here spending too much time on the computer ;)

message 4: by Christel (new)

Christel (christelc) | 60 comments Just waking up here. Still trying to get the blood to start flowing. Not enough Dew in my system yet

message 5: by jenjn79 (new)

Don't you hate that early morning lack of pep? I've got to mainline caffeine before I feel human.

message 6: by Christel (new)

Christel (christelc) | 60 comments That is why I drink Mountain Dew instead of coffee. I guess I need to walk around with an IV bag of it. I don't become human till 2 in the afternoon anyway

message 7: by jenjn79 (new)

I can't stand coffee...so I drink Diet Pepsi.

I usually don't perk up till like dinner time. I'm a total night person.

message 8: by Christel (new)

Christel (christelc) | 60 comments Good grief we have all been busy as bees in this group. Now I just gotta go back and do some edits and add bookshelves

message 9: by jenjn79 (last edited Apr 22, 2008 03:32PM) (new)

The group has been a lot busier than I expected.

I've been slogging my way through Nora Roberts' stuff...which is a daunting task!

Don't worry too much about the bookshelves thing. I've been the only one with the patience to do that so far (though it's driven me nuts). I mostly just want to try to get all the posts formatted the best way for ease of use.

message 10: by Christel (new)

Christel (christelc) | 60 comments I am working on the shelves slowly but surely. I was woking on all the rest of Linda Lael Miller's today. Next I need to work on Dorothy garlock. Tha one is a slight headache but I think I can get alot of it from her website

message 11: by jenjn79 (new)

Some authors do love to write series, don't they?

Luckily I already had a masterlist of NR books/series, so I've just been copying and pasting.

message 12: by Christel (new)

Christel (christelc) | 60 comments OOO That is not fair!!!!!

message 13: by jenjn79 (new)

LOL. Nora's my Yoda.

It hasn't been that easy, though. She's got a lot of lesser known unofficial series/loose connections that I've had to go looking up in the Nora Companion Book.

message 14: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 86 comments Isis, you're working your buns off!! :D

message 15: by jenjn79 (new)

I had a free afternoon...and right now I'm sitting here watching hockey...so figured I might as well be useful.

But I'm pretty much out of stuff to do now. I've got all the series I can think of added, and done their bookshelves. There's a bunch of lists I could add into category romance, but I don't think many people are interested in those.

message 16: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 86 comments What hockey game Isis? Flyers/Capitals?

message 17: by jenjn79 (new)

Auntee...yup...Go Flyers! ;) I'm a happy girl right now!

message 18: by Christel (new)

Christel (christelc) | 60 comments I watch hockey games for good fights!!! I mainly watch football and NASCAR. Gotta love the NFL Network

message 19: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 86 comments Isis,
My Penguins may be meeting your Flyers down the line--what do you think, eh? :D

message 20: by jenjn79 (new)

Christel - hockey fights are awesome. I watch some football too, but not much NASCAR anymore...I was a huge fan years ago, but I don't like what they've done to the sport.

Auntee - Flyers/Penguins, that'd be an interesting series. I still remember that 5OT game they played in 2000.

message 21: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 86 comments Isis,

Oooohhh, don't mention that game, that ended badly for us! :)

message 22: by jenjn79 (new)

Auntee - I still remember it too! I had a Final Exam the next morning at 8am and I spent the whole damn night watching the never-ending hockey game.