The Final Warning (Maximum Ride, #4) The Final Warning discussion

what happed?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Zunpip i loved the other "ride" books but this one was kinda lacking humor (and longnes!)it was like mr patterson forgot what story he was writing

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i know!!! i was so disappointed by the fourth book i almost wanted to cry! what happened to all the action and suspense?

Danica When he tried raising awarness for Glowbal Warming, he kinda ruined the book in the process. Max and the flock don't even beat the bad guys, a hurricane does!

message 4: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i know!! and the bad guys were really lame in this one anyway. i miss the erasers, and ari. they were so much cooler.
i'm starting to doubt that james patterson even wrote the fourth one. it seems like the characters and writing style really changed. something weird's going on here... :-/

oh and what was with the end? i mean, so max like drops the bad guy, right? and he dies. just like that, and she's like 'yeah whatever'
what happened to max being all anti-killing-ppl; like when she was supposed to kill the clone in the second book and she's like, 'no! i will not stoop to your pathetic level!' or something like that. soooo what happened to that? what happened to max? she's not herself anymore. it's depressing.

Samara I know right but i even notice that in book 3 saving the world & other extreme sports was lacking withis book amd also kind of Max book 5.
James dtoped thinking in those 3 books saving world, the dinal warning, and max seriously wht happened i feel like someone else wrote this but i dont know who? Hmmmmm..........

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn Michaela wrote: "Book 5 is really good though, don't give up lol :)"

That's book to hear, because I've read this one (and it stank) so I stopped reading them, but I own number 5.

Nadine Don't stop at number 5!!! It;s when the romance heats up!!!!

Allison didn't like 4 OR 5 so i stopped reading them... grr it made me mad

Nadine Allison wrote: "didn't like 4 OR 5 so i stopped reading them... grr it made me mad"

NO!!!! DONT STOP! Sure, they'll make you mad, but i'm positive that Patterson will make Fang and Max come together in the next book, Nevermore

Allison I would have just been content to stop at the third book.

Nadine well then you wouldn't know what happened between Fang and Max! We just have to wait for Nevermore.

Allison well they shouldn't have separated in the first place

Nadine Allison wrote: "well they shouldn't have separated in the first place"

wait!!!! don't tell me how they separated!! I just started Fang!

Allison i haven't READ FANG! But i DO know that they separated in Max and that just like ruined everything for me.... :(

Nadine Allison wrote: "i haven't READ FANG! But i DO know that they separated in Max and that just like ruined everything for me.... :("

They didnt get separted in Max! They get together in Max at the end! I know, that in Fang they seperate! Because of some guy named Daniel, something like tht. The voice says Fang is Max's other half but the Daniel guy says he's the other half so Fang and Max seperate and Fang goes with Max 2. Something like tht!

Allison no no i mean like Fang and the boys (or something....) separate from the rest of the flock, and like Fang or someone writes a blog....

Nadine Allison wrote: "no no i mean like Fang and the boys (or something....) separate from the rest of the flock, and like Fang or someone writes a blog...."

Oh! That's in the third book, but they get back together again

Allison Oh...... Are you sure? I could have SWORN it was in Max.... Huh... I should probably go re-read those... Haha

Nadine Allison wrote: "Oh...... Are you sure? I could have SWORN it was in Max.... Huh... I should probably go re-read those... Haha"

Hahaha...no im sure because i searched it up...its in the third book

Kayla What *happened

Nadine Kayla wrote: "What *happened"

in which book

Allison Nadine wrote: "Allison wrote: "Oh...... Are you sure? I could have SWORN it was in Max.... Huh... I should probably go re-read those... Haha"

Hahaha...no im sure because i searched it up...its in the third book"

Haha oh, whoops, my bad :)

Kayla Nadine wrote: "Kayla wrote: "What *happened"

in which book"

I was correcting the spelling of the title of the discussion. It says what happed instead of what happened

Nadine Allison wrote: "Nadine wrote: "Allison wrote: "Oh...... Are you sure? I could have SWORN it was in Max.... Huh... I should probably go re-read those... Haha"

Hahaha...no im sure because i searched it up...its in ..."

haha no problem

Nadine Kayla wrote: "Nadine wrote: "Kayla wrote: "What *happened"

in which book"

I was correcting the spelling of the title of the discussion. It says what happed instead of what happened"

oh! ya spelling mistake

Kayla ^-^

Nadine haha :P