What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal romance - shifters. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 13 comments Hi! i hope someone might be able to help me!
So my memory on this is a bit spotty but I can't stop thinking about it, and it's starting to drive me insane :P And i know for sure that it's part of a series, and not one of the first books in the series.

There's a female shifter (some sort of cat?) who worked for the villains. I'm pretty sure she's trained in fighting or something ( a bit like a soldier)
She's captured by the good guys because she had something to do with the death of one of their teammates?
She's caged in a warehouse in a sort of shifter community. The hero is sent to keep watch of her/try to make her shift back to human because they need her to give information.
The hero finds out that she's kind of forced to work for the bad guys and isn't really evil, just kind of misunderstood. Her and the hero get together.

Sorry, this is kind of all over the place. It's reminding me a lot of Lora Leigh and her breeds series, but I don't think it's any of those.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34317 comments Mod
Hayley, around what year did you read this book?

A few guesses:
Highland Moon Rising by Sarah Mäkelä?
Conn by Susan A. Bliler?

message 3: by Teri-K (new)

Teri-K | 301 comments I think I've read this, and I've read very few shifter books. Could it be by Rebecca Zanetti? I think it's the one where a woman has to live on the compound for her safety after a riot of something, and several of the guys make a raid on a compound where the woman you mention is found. But I have no idea which book it is. :(

message 4: by Kris (new)

Teri-k, perhaps you're thinking of Rebecca Zanetti's Twisted (novella)?

message 5: by Teri-K (new)

Teri-K | 301 comments Kris wrote: "Teri-k, perhaps you're thinking of Rebecca Zanetti's Twisted (novella)?"

That's entirely possible. :)

Now to see if it's what the OP is looking for...

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Giving this a bump since Hayley posted recently.

message 7: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 13 comments I forgot that I had put this in! It's not any of those titles, though I really appreciate everyone's input. I actually found this one not too long ago, but now I've forgotten the title! I'll have a look and then put this one under solved!

message 8: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 13 comments Sydney Croft - Acro 4 - Taming the Fire

message 9: by Hayley (last edited Jun 11, 2017 05:45AM) (new)

Hayley | 13 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Giving this a bump since Hayley posted recently."

Solved! Thank you for bumping this for me! Also I'm trying to shelve the book but goodreads won't let me choose the book :/

message 10: by Kris (new)

Glad you found your book, Hayley. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Taming the Fire by Sydney Croft.