YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Wanted (Pretty Little Liars, #8)
This topic is about Wanted
BUDDY READ: Mystery/Crime > Wanted by Sara Shepard - Start Date: May 8th, 2015

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments In Rosewood, majestic estates sprawl for acres, and Tiffany toggle bracelets dangle from every girl's wrist. But not all that glitters is gold, and the town harbors secrets darker than anyone could imagine—like the truth about what really happened the night Alison DiLaurentis went missing. . . .

Back in middle school, Ali plucked Emily, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer from obscurity and turned them into the beautiful, popular girls everyone wanted to be. Ali was the best friend they ever had. But she also made them do terrible things and taunted them with their worst secrets. Now, three years later, all their questions about Ali have finally been answered and they can put this awful chapter of their lives behind them. Or so they think.

Not every story has a happy ending, especially when four pretty little liars have done so many wicked things. In the dramatic conclusion of Sara Shepard's bestselling Pretty Little Liars series, Emily, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer could get everything they've ever wanted—unless A has one more horrifying twist in store.

Sharon and I will be reading this, anyone is welcomed to join :D

(If i did this wrong in any way, my bad, it's my first time)

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
You did it correctly. :) We do have a thread for the series already though, so I've changed the date here for you: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... :)

message 3: by Brooke (last edited May 08, 2015 03:06AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments Abbie wrote: "You did it correctly. :) We do have a thread for the series already though, so I've changed the date here for you: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/......"

Shoot, i didn't even think there would be a series ones. my bad. thou the title of that says "wicked" and we're doing "wanted", idk if that matters since there are others posting on there about "wicked".

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments I'm really enjoy this one so far! What has been your favorite part of the book so far, Brooke? I'm currently 75% in and I love the plot twists and the fact that I can't stop guessing when the next one will be coming.

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments i just finished. this book was wicked crazy. (: ill post legit updates when i return to my hotel tonight. im ready to start the next book when your ready (:

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments Ya I will post updates soon

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments I just finished the book so crazy. The character development to the story is awesome. The plot was just intense. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments Update 1:
(view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments Ending thoughts:
The ending with that letter was epic. It was suspenseful and totally worth the read in my opinion. Sara Shepard knows how to draw her audience and to keep their attention. It's a great attribute of the author to do so.

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments Update 1:(view spoiler)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments Update 2:(view spoiler)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments Ending Thoughts: (view spoiler)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments Sharon if you're ready for twisted, i'll ask them to add it for the 9th :D

Sharon Mariampillai | 9816 comments I'm ready to read it

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments That's the thread we are gonna use for twisted :D