The Spark Army discussion

STRAY "An Extract" No longer

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (pommiereadsbooks) | 25 comments Oh my god I was giggling so much whilst reading this haha. In a good and amusing way, it's like fanfiction but really accurate and natural. I love it, and God damn Jamie for running off with that slinky designer hahaha ;-)

message 2: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (pommiereadsbooks) | 25 comments Oops that was only meant to post once... I'll fix it xD

message 3: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Natasha wrote: "Oops that was only meant to post once... I'll fix it xD"

All fixed! I hate that about goodreads, that delay that makes you think something hasn't posted and then you hit post five times and it puts all of them up! Happens to me all the time.

And glad it made you giggle ;-)

message 4: by Renee (new)

Renee | 61 comments Mod
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OMG I AM LITERALLY DYING TRYING NOT TO LAUGH OUT LOUD IN CLASS OMG THIS IS GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky Amy....

message 5: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (pommiereadsbooks) | 25 comments Haha it's annoying Lel
Thanks for fixing it :-D
Yeah I did the same Renee ;-)

Kelly (Diva Booknerd) (divabooknerd) | 12 comments OMG. Ahahahahahaha. That was absolutely brilliant! Had completely made my day. You should see what she can do with Comic Sans. She must be phenomenal, NO ONE can do anything with Comic Sands.

'And with a cry he rends his shirt from his body. It flutters to the ground in poetic pieces like our torn promises.

"It's freezing outside," I warn, still blinking and stinging.

"Love doesn't feel the cold," he declares.'

I almost peed :D :D :D :D

message 7: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Kelly (Diva Booknerd) wrote: "OMG. Ahahahahahaha. That was absolutely brilliant! Had completely made my day. You should see what she can do with Comic Sans. She must be phenomenal, NO ONE can do anything with Comic Sands.

'And..."

LOL, Kell. I was chuckling to myself about Comic Sans. Glad it gave you the LOLs Xxx

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam (sjwhi) | 1 comments This has absolutely made my day! Can't wait for September. Thanks Rachael!

message 9: by Renee (new)

Renee | 61 comments Mod
comic sans...the convenient ripping off of the shirt...eco friendly boots! ha ha omg it's glorious!!!

message 10: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Samantha wrote: "This has absolutely made my day! Can't wait for September. Thanks Rachael!"

so glad, Sam!

message 11: by Rachael (last edited May 07, 2015 10:47PM) (new)

Rachael Renée wrote: "comic sans...the convenient ripping off of the shirt...eco friendly boots! ha ha omg it's glorious!!!"

Mr W. ACTUALLY has eco-boots!!! I had no idea! He posted a photo on Twitter.

message 12: by Cassie, Professional Fangirl (new)

Cassie (cassie_the_weird) | 14 comments Mod
OH MY GOSH I AM LAUGHING SO HARD!!!

And I want to see these Business cards...

message 13: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Sorry guys I had to take it down :-( WBA said it had to go. never mind. We had some fun ;-)

message 14: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (pommiereadsbooks) | 25 comments Awh damn! But it wasn't even official, so why would it matter lol
Oh well, we had fun whilst it lasted haha
Thanks for posting it though :-) ;-)

message 15: by Rachael (new)

Rachael I'm glad a few of you got to see it! :-)

message 16: by Renee (new)

Renee | 61 comments Mod
ha ha ha ha aww now I feel so privileged! saw a sneaky thing >:D
Thanks for the excerpt for 6 hours or so! ;)

message 17: by Rachael (new)

Rachael That's right, Renee! We had some rule breaking fun! NO REGRETS!!!

message 18: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (pommiereadsbooks) | 25 comments Yay :-D
I feel very badass hehehe

message 19: by Renee (new)

Renee | 61 comments Mod
Me too, like a super Stray-book Ninja Spy!!!

message 20: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (pommiereadsbooks) | 25 comments Yes!! That exactly !! :D xD