♛ⒹⒺⒸⒺⓅⓉⒾⓄⓃ♜ discussion

Mᴏᴅs > Plot Idea's For Mods

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 333 comments Okay, just an idea, maybe nobody knows the full prophecy, like there is more to it but it's lost

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● That is basically what is happening in all roleplay disscusions involving the prophecy. It is a currently working idea though! :)

message 4: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 333 comments Okay, well I have an idea about how to find it, my character is right now friends with the son of the previous spy master who was excuted for treason, and the son gave me a braclet and a note, maybe something is hidden in them?

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Hmmm. Good question. Maybe there could be a small hint like per say "Long live the King"? Indicating that the king will die. How about that??

message 6: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 333 comments I am confused, the father was already executed

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● I forgot to include the idea of those words being engraved in the bracelet as a sign. Does that help?

message 8: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 333 comments Sounds like a good idea, but how will it lead to the rest of the prophecy?

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● It would lead to the bit of the prophecy that hasnt been discovered yet. Such as the prophecy children are to kill the king.

message 10: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 333 comments Okay, that's cool

message 12: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 333 comments Outside maybe trying to get people to come back as the group is a bit quiet

message 14: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 333 comments I invited all my friends

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● I only invite my friends that roleplay. So yea!

message 16: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 333 comments Yeah, I hope it works