Girls Only Book Club discussion

Fun Chat! > In Summer!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Talk about things that you want to do, get done, or whatever in summer!!

ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ | 801 comments -in the words of Olaf, Everyone's Favorite Snowman

Moving...ugh.

Might go to Jamaica for a fam reunion.

Chillin' with the fam.

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Oh..cool to some! Do you not want to move?

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I want to go to a summer Bible camp for a week.
Take some American Sign Language lessons.
Do a writing camp.
Hang out
Read!!
Go to the beach

That is what I can think of...for now...

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) :) thanks!

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Any other things you are planning?

ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ | 801 comments Well...there is a cool camp I wanna go to...

message 11: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) What is it? Music? Bible???

ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ | 801 comments Uhhh...it's a Christian over-night camp that lasts for a week. It's at Spruce Lake...*sighs* I SO love that place...

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) :) Ikr!! The Bible camp I want to go to is the same but only for 5 days.

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Ikr youes too!

message 17: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Me too! Twinsies! Or I hope I can go to the ASL lessons or writing camp. The writing camp is five days from 8 to 4. We drive there everyday so there are no overnights.

ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ | 801 comments Ooh...writing camp. First time I've ever heard of that before.

message 19: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) :) ikr! It sounds super fun! Plus it is for kids my age!

message 21: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) :) totally!!

message 23: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) :)

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) | 1375 comments Gonna read til I drop! ;)

message 26: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Me too! lol!!

message 27: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Oceangirlie15 wrote: "Gonna read til I drop! ;)"

Love your plan!! But guess what? I am going to do the same! SIS!

message 28: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) SIS!!

message 29: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) TOTALLY!!

Isabel of the Sea (oceangirlie) | 1375 comments Yay! SIS!

message 31: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Yay!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I kind of make a bucket list of things I want to do in the Summer. :) However, I actually have set in stone plans. (My bucket list is never completed by the end of the Summer. Hahaha.) I'm going on a 4 day film course, to an Irish dancing concert and I also have my DofE award expedition where I have to camp and hike for 3 days and 2 nights. :/

And yeah, I plan to read a lot during Summer to. :) Do you know what books you plan to read yet or do you decide when you've finished reading a book?

message 33: by Avery Joy (new)

Avery Joy | 624 comments I have some books I want to read planned. But a lot of it depends on what books are available from the library :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. I plan to use the library a lot more because I end up buying books but they just lay there. Which I feel bad about. There's a lot of interesting books at the library, and I have a few in mind that they might have. :) What is in your reading plan?

message 35: by Avery Joy (new)

Avery Joy | 624 comments Well I read the first book of the swipe series and I'm waiting for the rest from the library. Also I'm reading crossed (the second in the matched series) so I want to finish that series. After that I don't know what I want to read but my to read list is full of books! :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm desperately wanting to read the Matched series. I was reading the first one but for some reason I returned it. I think it was due to not having enough time to read it. :/ And I've never heard of the Swipe series. I'm going to look it up and see what it's about.
And I feel you with the reading list.

message 37: by Avery Joy (new)

Avery Joy | 624 comments Swipe was an amazing read! It was so suspenseful! Matched is a sweet, adorable love story!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I actually saw your review when I looked it up. Hahahaha. And my only problem with Matched is that it seems predictable about who she is going to end up with. But I guess it's more for the story than the ending.

message 39: by Avery Joy (new)

Avery Joy | 624 comments Yah, kinda predictable. But matched didn't end how I thought it would...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm. I might have to see what you mean. The book is in the library, I might read it at some point during the Summer. :)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm mainly referring to the series being predictable though. Just to clarify.

message 42: by Avery Joy (new)

Avery Joy | 624 comments Right now I'm in the middle of the second...I really like it. That's just my opinion though.

message 43: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I LOVE Matched. I am SO excited to read the next to books.

message 44: by Leah (new)

Leah This Summer I'm going to a christian dance camp with my sisters. Also our annual Summer vacation. =)

message 45: by Avery Joy (new)

Avery Joy | 624 comments That's awesome!

message 47: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) That is so awesome. I hope you have a great time!

message 48: by Chanel (new)

Chanel (channel12) | 377 comments I wish I could go to dance camp that would be awesome !! Well my summer consists of going to Dallas with my nana to a prayer conference and moving to a new house and then going to horse and ranch camp yay!

message 49: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Horse and ranch camp! So no fair. That sounds do fun!! I love horses!

message 50: by Leah (new)

Leah Yeah, the camp is called "Daughters Of Zion".
Oh wow, that sounds really cool!

« previous 1